Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MULTI-THUNK MONDAY!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!

Oh! And thanks to Di and Mazz, I now know how to say "peanut butter" in Swedish:
    Jordnöt smörd!! Hehe.

I think that brings my useless foreign phrases count up to 3. I can also say "Quick! Hold my cheese sandwhich" and "Stop or my pancreas will burst!" in German.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
      Oh! And thanks to Di and Mazz, I now know how to say "peanut butter" in Swedish: Jordnöt smörd!! Hehe.

I think that brings my useless foreign phrases count up to 3. I can also say "Quick! Hold my cheese sandwhich" and "Stop or my pancreas will burst!" in German.

Kerri
      I'm almost afraid to ask about the cheese sandwich and pancreas thing....

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
        Heck no, I'm with ya on that one! *feeds Daniel's caffeine addiction*
        It is also my personal opinion that a special award
        should go to the inventer of the Travel Mug, and the styrofoam cups
        that facilitate coffee-to-go...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

Kerri
          Anyone know how to say "Stop! You have my pants!" in Balinese?

Hey! It might be useful to know!!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            Anyone know how to say "Stop! You have my pants!" in Balinese?

Hey! It might be useful to know!!
            *splort*

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
              It is also my personal opinion that a special award
              should go to the inventer of the Travel Mug, and the styrofoam cups
              that facilitate coffee-to-go...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/asc89.jpg

Comment

hmmmm, i guess this will work for Multi-Thunk Monday

and how about just a random Danny piccys

Daniel: Let me just rest here a few moments, those hussies tire me out sometimes.
                sigpic

Comment

Don't get me wrong, i lurve MS, but is it just me, or does anyone else think he needs to get rid of the full on beard look he is currently sporting? OMG were the first words out my mouth when i saw him in first episode of season 9 last week...

I dont mind rough looking men, i like a bit of stubble, its great for exfoliating your face but the hobo-look just doesnt do it for me...
                  "You see the problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis, yet only enough blood to work one at a time"

Comment

Sorry, I like both Daniel's. Beard does look better when he is in uniform - or is that a uniform thing .

Tomorrow is Tuesday - part 2 of Avalon, has this week gone quick? Have watched it 3 times on VCR and once on TV when repeated Sat. Just to make sure about the beard you understand.

Is every one aware he is at Collectormania with Chris Judge in February in good old Manchester??? , UK that is. Hope he makes it this time.

Thanks for lovely pictures. Love the one of him in suit, in car in Covenent!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh well, personal taste dictates for me that he needs to lose the beard! XD

I was not aware that he is in Manc in Feb, thats not too far from me! *is plotting*
                      "You see the problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis, yet only enough blood to work one at a time"

Comment

i like daniel with a little scruff and clean-shaven, but i do not like the full beard or that gerbil
                        sigpic

Comment

lol whats 'the gerbil' ?

Enlighten me please XD

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            i like daniel with a little scruff and clean-shaven, but i do not like the full beard or that gerbil
                            I'm with you 100% on that one!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Go to www.collectormaniagmex.co.uk if you want details.

Tickets are £10 each to get in but I hope please ............... that they have a talk session with them both as they are meant to be very funny.
                              sigpic

Comment

the gerbil is in between the full beard and a little scruff...i believe it is either chelle or cindyz that loves that gerbil and so one of the two prolly has piccys
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X