• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    Daniel looks a bit worried for ya.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...argate0194.jpg
    D: Deeds... Deeds? You okay?
    I am now...... It was a long wait but it was worth it!....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      I am now...... It was a long wait but it was worth it!....

Deeds xx
      Good, wasn't it?
      Cute, wasn't he?

FF, who enjoyed Avalon lots and lots and lots.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        Good, wasn't it?
        Cute, wasn't he?

FF, who enjoyed Avalon lots and lots and lots.
        Yes it was...
        Yes he was.....

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic

Comment

headgear galore!

Comment

Being new to this thread .............

Thank you to all those of you who have kept me sane waiting for season 9 to start and preparing me for Daniel with a beard which I have to say I like along with about 110% of the rest of him!!! Missing Jack

Have watched Avalon twice tonight (live and via VCR).

Thank you for cheering me up after a busy day at work and when my last son left home on Sunday.

Can some one please, please explain how to insert pictures and all the other COOL things you all seem so expert at putting in your messages ..............

Ta xxxxxxx
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

con headgear, with a side of smirk!

Comment

A couple goodies for all my sisters of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  Well I'm a happy bunny!...

Is it next week yet?....

Deeds xx
                  Yeah, is it next week yet?
                  Really enjoyed it, but who's silly idea was it to only show one episode a week.... not sure I can wait!!

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Originally posted by Starbird

Thank you to all those of you who have kept me sane waiting for season 9 to start and preparing me for Daniel with a beard which I have to say I like along with about 110% of the rest of him!!! Missing Jack

Thank you for cheering me up after a busy day at work and when my last son left home on Sunday.

Can some one please, please explain how to insert pictures and all the other COOL things you all seem so expert at putting in your messages ..............

Ta x

welcome to the thunk thread! The Pond...where we gleefully post lots of luscious pictures of our favorite resident archeologist Daniel Jackson, and his alter ego, the lovely and talented Michael Shanks.....

ah yes...the image posting...well, I shall take a stab...first you need an online images hosting account somewhere...I use photobucket.com there may be others depending on your area. get your account. have lots of drool worthy pics already stored in your computer. upload them to your account, and start posting them. this is just a quick how to...any other hussies feel free to jump in and advise...if there is a pic your like, most gals will let you snurch them...just right mouse on the image...choose save as..and save to your computer. if there is a pic in question, such as someone elses manipulations/creations, be sure to ask that person first. most pics I have come from the talents of others who have capping software...many great pics are to be found herehttp://www.michaelshanks-online.com

hope this helps with you getting started on joining in on the fun!

Comment

A few for the Ha-Ha gals...

Comment

Ta xxxxxxx

Sure can! When replying to a post or just making your own, if you look at the top of the grey box.. you'll see some icons.

Click on the box with the little mountain on it. or the icon that looks like -->
                        It's right below the "undo" arrow. -->

If you are not sure.. you can always hoover over the box which will say "insert image"

example:
                        http://www.stargatesg1971.com/firstc.../PDVD_074.html

That is a link.. you want to paste it in after you click on the "insert image" box.

There will be another box that prompts you to post a link inside of it.

Once you have posted the link, you will see vv

[IMG] http://www.stargatesg1971.com/firstc.../PDVD_074.html [/IMG]

The link you choose should be between the [IMG] and [/IMG]

You can also 'Preview' your post before you actually post it.. you can mess around with the look a bit

Hope that helps you out a bit!

Let me know if not!
                        Last edited by Djboobwack; 11 October 2005, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Hussy Pond Starbird....Happy Thunking....

I'm saving my vid of Avalon to watch and drool over tomorrow when hubs is out and son's at school!...

Meanwhile....my first bandana piccie of the day....

Dee Dee xx (or Deeds if you prefer )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                            hope this helps with you getting started on joining in on the fun!
                            Starbird, everything cindy said from the Welcome! on, and an urging to visit www.jackslashdaniel.com for great pix too. It's devoted to J/D, but you don't have to be a slasher to enjoy the lovingly capped piccies. They come up with lots of stuff quite early too.

Comment

and now...some Bandaniel!

Comment

WELCOME ABOARD STARBIRD!!!!

sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X