• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty ascended eyes

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
      Looky!! I made a new avatar!! hehe. I just had to share.

THING!!!!!!!!

Here are some icons to go with them. Feel free to take. Just don't hotlink. Thank you!

Oh, I am stealing the top one! Getting closer to the day when I earn a custom avatar and guess what I want in it.

FF, Bad Woman (tm)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Awwwwww, poor baby looks like he's been cryin'!

((((Daniel))))

Better?

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          Oh, I am stealing the top one! Getting closer to the day when I earn a custom avatar and guess what I want in it.

FF, Bad Woman (tm)
          Oo! Ooo! I'll guess! Jack sporting a month-long mission MRE-induced hunger for real food, regarding Daniel spread out on a platter of grapes...? Right?? I'm right aren't I? What did I win?

Comment

I'm back.....I'm exhausted and I don't know what day of the week it is....I'm never going travelling like that in less than 6 days again...and to top it all off there was a fire at the gig!... Fortunately it was small and was put out immediately but the smoke was scarey for a few seconds there....

Now on to some nice quiet restful thunking.....

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
              And the brokenness of the width is from Erin's requote of the URL Scarym1 posted of my icecream image.
              I just can't believe it...all good little hussies know that quoting other people's images
              in their replies is against the forum rules...right, hussies???

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Oo! Ooo! I'll guess! Jack sporting a month-long mission MRE-induced hunger for real food, regarding Daniel spread out on a platter of grapes...? Right?? I'm right aren't I? What did I win?
                Wibble.
                Who do I have to kill to get them to shoot this for Season 10?

FF, in her happy place.
                sigpic

Comment

Ooooo....I've missed some serious thunking me.....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    I just can't believe it...all good little hussies know that quoting other people's images
                    in their replies is against the forum rules...right, hussies???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/b9ffdd96.jpg

I didn't quote someone's image, I always take out the IMG tags. Like I said my screen has been stretched out since they fracked with the forum like a week ago, so I've been dealing with a stretched out screen for a while. So *nyah*

Anyways happy dance for me, I finally FINALLY got my CJ only photo op from Chicago. Kudos go to the guys at Creation for being fast and punctual! Yeah!

Off to go grocery shopping, yeah for three days off!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                      I didn't quote someone's image, I always take out the IMG tags. Like I said my screen has been stretched out since they fracked with the forum like a week ago, so I've been dealing with a stretched out screen for a while. So *nyah*
                      It was just a gentle reminder to all hussies in general. No need to take it personally (unless it applies to you, of course.)

Comment

Ahhh, the joys of being home from work..and finding that everything is right once again, with the isp, net and computer. getting in even more thunking cuz it's Blue eyes Friday, the weekend, and my wedding anniversary! 16 years married to that man named Michael.... Zellers...not Shanks... although that would be pretty cool in it's own way...

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                          Ahhh, the joys of being home from work..and finding that everything is right once again, with the isp, net and computer. getting in even more thunking cuz it's Blue eyes Friday, the weekend, and my wedding anniversary! 16 years married to that man named Michael.... Zellers...not Shanks... although that would be pretty cool in it's own way...
                          Congratulations to you both cindy!....hope you have a lovely anniversary weekend....

Have a cute Daniel to celebrate....(I know that's more for your enjoyment than hubs but heh? it's a hussy thread here.. )

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Believe me, he tolerates my obsession quite well. I got season 8 dvd's for my present!! I'm sure he will be right next to me to watch those ep's with Jolene Blalock! Thanks DeeDee.

last one, as I am off for a nice dinner and a movie!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                              Ahhh, the joys of being home from work..getting in even more thunking cuz it's Blue eyes Friday, the weekend, and my wedding anniversary! 16 years married to that man named Michael...
                              Many Congrats on Your Anniversary, Cindy!!

And a nice Danny hug, just cuz.

Comment

Happy blue eyes Friday everyone! All alone in the office, so taking a minute to post.

Hmm... can't adjust the photo size here anymore (since the forum "upgrade" a week or so ago). So I guess this one will have to be tiny.
                                OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Working...
                                X