Comment

More hot and sweatiness....

Hot in more ways than one!

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Oh hush!

*pushes #7 on the cell phone*
        The fact that you still have my sat internet people on speed dial only confirms the evil that is you...

P.S. It didn't work...

Comment

Darn RL....I have been horrible remiss in my Thing Thursday committment. We can't have that of course, though I see that others have admirably kept up the good fight.

Off to go watch Deadman's Switch since I missed it earlier. And since I own all the seasons on DVD I can just watch this wonderful THING filled episode at my leisure...*tee hee*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

^^

J: Hey look, Daniel. Erin added to the THING propaganda.
            D: Well, yeah. You didn't think one of my Hussies would let me down, did ya?

Comment

This ep is airing in my part of the world tonight on our version of cable tv.

beautifully acted but terribly sad ep for me.

Comment

you lucky, you get meridian showing for you alls too sad of eppy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  A quick hello to all and sundry hussies!! I'm back after my hard drive crash and burn with a brand new drive courtesy of Apple and my extended care plan. It was tough being down for a week with no computer for work...I had to resort to using the PCs at the public library for keeping in touch!

Felt a bit like this all week:
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/1a50346a.jpg
                  ((((Seshat))))) Hi

Box bondage?
                  sigpic

Comment

okay that is weird...when i scroll up and down, the side walls in your pic Kilgs looks like they are moving...very trippin'
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      The fact that you still have my sat internet people on speed dial only confirms the evil that is you...

P.S. It didn't work...
                      Evil is not me!

Next time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Gee - not too many folks around the Pond tonight. Anyone else noticing that the forum seems to be slower than usual bringing the pages up?

D: Hmmm... wonder where my hussies are tonight? Or maybe I don't want to know what mischief they are thinking up next?
                        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

I think someone's got their eye out for us mischievous Hussies....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Hey isn't it Thursday? I haven't seen enough bondage OR whump!

Comment

I do believe this one qualifies for both Wednesday and Thursday use, soooooooo...... I choose thursday!

Comment

Here's one for Seshat, now that her compy is back amongst the living!

Comment

Working...
                                X