Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42
    The latest petition:

Looks like we're gathering quite the following!

THING pants... Hmmmmmmmm. Sounds intriguing. Can't wait to see what they look like. Will they have a padded derriere?

Kerri
    Switch, you forgot me on the petition I will gladly sign it
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not much of a slash person myself, but there are some really cute Daniel/Jack moments out there... I may as well sign the thing too (no pun intended... OK, I lied. Pun intended ).

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

THING Thursdays works for me. Feel free to add my name to the petition.

And as it's just become Tuesday where I am, a little headwear (or at least as close as I like to get):

has boonie on...you can see the strap!

be well,
        mere de vachon
        Last edited by meredevachon; 27 September 2005, 08:55 PM.

Comment

hey, danny wearing the boonie like that is just fine for me
          sigpic

Comment

Much too quiet in here. Then again, if I was sane I'd be asleep at this very moment. Guess I should get going to sleep, since five am comes WAY too early to be pleasant. My last thunk of the day - that man has a might fine profile!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

wha? i am here, not in bed yet...not even tired...i am wide awake...and it is 12:30am here and i have class at like...uh...8am but i am WAY too wide awake
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
                THING Thursdays works for me. Feel free to add my name to the petition.

And as it's just become Tuesday where I am, a little headwear (or at least as close as I like to get):

has boonie on...you can see the strap!

be well,
                mere de vachon
                Mmmm....soft floofy hair, blue eyes and boonie strap....thanks for making the morning start so well....

Sorry to the UHM girls but I feel the need for an oldie but goodie...

Dee Dee xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Aha!...is that another boonie strap I spot?....

Dee Dee xx
                  sigpic

Comment

YEAH!!! Boonie STRAP and no actual boonie covering that yummy hair!

hehehe, I even had one of those!

Comment

Why don't you just go ahead and do the Jack/Daniel splash instead of do a petition of it, its not like others can stop you!

Anyway is there any pics of Daniel or Michael in a turtleneck shirt/jacket? I can't find any in google or any other search engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy

Anyway is there any pics of Daniel or Michael in a turtleneck shirt/jacket? I can't find any in google or any other search engine.
                        Have you tried the galleries at ms-O? Our own Dana Jeanne and the girls over there have compiled a wealth of Michael lovliness. No hotlinking of course and please ask before you snurch.

The one of Michael in Hamlet is sorta turtleneck-y...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Jilly, Ang, Foxie and Blingy in a room for four days! Only good things can come of this!!
                          Really? This could be interesting.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
                            Why don't you just go ahead and do the Jack/Daniel splash instead of do a petition of it, its not like others can stop you!
                            And what fun is that?! If they just g'head and do it, then there'll be retaliation. Blah.

If they announce intent, that allows for a rumbling from the opposition. They then circulate a petition and gather supporters whilst the opposition wrings it's hands. Then they have a well-publicized pre-slashy-party and do the We-are-gonna-post-Slash! Conga, while the opposition gathers gerbils and boonies and other rotten fruit and starts plinking them. The slash posting begins in earnest and the anti-slash bombardment begins in equal earnest, until both sides exhaust their ammunition, giggle madly and have a group hussy-hug. Much more satisfying than the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              And what fun is that?! If they just g'head and do it, then there'll be retaliation. Blah.

If they announce intent, that allows for a rumbling from the opposition. They then circulate a petition and gather supporters whilst the opposition wrings it's hands. Then they have a well-publicized pre-slashy-party and do the We-are-gonna-post-Slash! Conga, while the opposition gathers gerbils and boonies and other rotten fruit and starts plinking them. The slash posting begins in earnest and the anti-slash bombardment begins in equal earnest, until both sides exhaust their ammunition, giggle madly and have a group hussy-hug. Much more satisfying than the other way.
                              Loving your work Bling!....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                                Loving your work Bling!....
                                Mwa!

One for Tuesday before I head to the gym...

For some bizarre reason that pic makes me channel Dr Suess... Hats! Two black hats! Two black hats on two hot cats!

Comment

Working...
                                X