No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you can see, I just like to post random pictures.. nothing in order just whatever I find

side note: Well, girls.... my lovely little SG1 costume is coming along wonderfully.. onely thing I'm having an issue with is finding a tactical vest that is under $50. There quite up there in price... Had a few places to go this weekend to check out..but ended up hanging out at home cleaning.

Watched the first episode of Atlantis as my father said.."Hil, you know that Michael is in it right? Why don't you take it and give it a chance."

So, I took it watched it.. and was like HMMM it's really not that bad. I just couldn't get into it before..but maybe I can now.

Comment

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. I want to go to VANCOUVER!!!!

A lovely view of the city from Stanley Park

A lovely view of MS that I would so love to see again.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        "And we're snuggling"...

Dee Dee xx
        Damn right we are Dee Dee!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
          ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. I want to go to VANCOUVER!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/F1010015.jpg

A lovely view of the city from Stanley Park
          Aww that takes me back....I was sitting there in August....

Back from watching the finals of Rock Star INXS....I actually saw Mig in We Will Rock You in London last December...and am back on the thunking track now....

Hmmm need a sort of "rock star" Daniel picture....can just imagine him in leather belting out a good rock tune!...

Nearest I could get...

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Aww that takes me back....I was sitting there in August....

Back from watching the finals of Rock Star INXS....I actually saw Mig in We Will Rock You in London last December...and am back on the thunking track now....

Hmmm need a sort of "rock star" Daniel picture....can just imagine him in leather belting out a good rock tune!...

Nearest I could get...

Dee Dee xx
            did you know that JD Fortune from Rock Star INXS is from Nova Scotia? We have a lot of talented singers and actors here in Canada.

Imagining him in leather is not a problem for me.
            I just wish I had a better pic of this lovely outfit.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
              Wasn'tmeIdidn'tdoityoucan'tproveathing

ff

Well if it wasn't you, maybe we should just pull out the old blame list to see if any other THING promoters on there that can be singled out.

sigpic

Comment

Please bear with me. I'm gonna try out this posting of pics thing.

Thought I could use a captive audience. Daniel doesn't seem real confident in my abilities though.

be well,
                mere de vachon
                Last edited by meredevachon; 27 September 2005, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
                  Please bear with me. I'm gonna try out this posting of pics thing.

Thought I could use a captive audience. Daniel doesn't seem real confident in my abilities though.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...on/DJcaged.jpg

be well,
                  mere de vachon
                  Nice one!....it's addictive this piccie posting you know!...

Hmmm...Daniel rolling around on the stage floor?....my imagination knows no bounds tonight!....

Dee Dee xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack

Resized for you babe!
                    Thank you petal

Originally posted by Djboobwack
                    side note: Well, girls.... my lovely little SG1 costume is coming along wonderfully.. onely thing I'm having an issue with is finding a tactical vest that is under $50. There quite up there in price... Had a few places to go this weekend to check out..but ended up hanging out at home cleaning.
                    Have you tried asking the lovely people over at sg-command.net? They're a wealth of info regarding costuming, both canon and non canon.

It's at times like these, you wish the Pants Emporium could help you...

D: Hello? Pants Emporium? Do you only supply pants? You do?
                    Oh... Um... Guess I'll just have to make do with only pants then...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                      Well if it wasn't you, maybe we should just pull out the old blame list to see if any other THING promoters on there that can be singled out.

*selects distracting pictures to distract hussies she is about to mention*

I think you'll find Kerri and meimei are quite the advocators of THING. *hides the Thursday petition with her signature on*

Comment

Damn...I thought they'd forgotten about that darn petition!..

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../TheCurse8.jpg

Damn...I thought they'd forgotten about that darn petition!..

Dee Dee xx
                          A hussy never forgets.

Particularly when it come to THING.

FF
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                            Thank you petal

Have you tried asking the lovely people over at sg-command.net? They're a wealth of info regarding costuming, both canon and non canon.

It's at times like these, you wish the Pants Emporium could help you...

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...4ewxe/s640x480
                            D: Hello? Pants Emporium? Do you only supply pants? You do?
                            Oh... Um... Guess I'll just have to make do with only pants then...
                            Yuppers, went there first to get some links..but I found some other links that the clothes were way cheaper than what they provided. The S.W.A.T. vest they have is $250.. that is what the link said

I'll keep an eye out.. as long as I get it all done before Halloween!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                              *selects distracting pictures to distract hussies she is about to mention*

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...chx7x/s640x480

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...c77s2/s640x480

I think you'll find Kerri and meimei are quite the advocators of THING. *hides the Thursday petition with her signature on*
                              THING!!!!!

Kerri

Comment

You can't hide the petition for long!!

Let me know if I've missed anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X