Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    That be a mighty fine wit ye have there, me hearty! Arr! I'd sling ye some o' me green jell-o, but I has to go plundering foreign shores first!
    Arrr matey...I be in the same purdicament as ye be.....jello-a-huntin' I be goin' too before I can unleash it on those landlubbers that be a deservin' of it.... ....Might call on me old matey Jack Sparrow's Girl [old acquaintance of another forum ] to help with this 'ere adventure....

Meantimes...who's a pretty boy then?

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

That be a mighty fine wit ye have there, me hearty! Arr! I'd sling ye some o' me green jell-o, but I has to go plundering foreign shores first!
      LMAO Mazz!!!! I love your new sig! Here's somethink of the green jello variety, since the forum just told me "NO!" when I tried to green ya -

Daniel seems to be giving a tentative thumbs-up to the new siggie as well, but I don't think he quite knows what to do about his new hairdo....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
        LMAO Mazz!!!! I love your new sig! Here's somethink of the green jello variety, since the forum just told me "NO!" when I tried to green ya -

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...greenjello.jpg

Daniel seems to be giving a tentative thumbs-up to the new siggie as well, but I don't think he quite knows what to do about his new hairdo....
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../Fallen/28.jpg
        I be possessin' a full sized version. Arr.

Comment

I am *giggle* highly *giggle* disturbed *snort* by your new signature Mazz *giggle snort* Have printed it out to send the hubby. He will probably die laughing on the floor. Yet another fabolous Mazz creation!

Green smiles, since I can't green jello you. And green's my favorite color too natch!

Daniel in dreadlocks *bwahahahahahahaha*!

Jack: You LET her put you in dreadlocks?
          Daniel: Mazz can be very persuasive at times, with the peanut butter and all.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

I be possessin' a full sized version. Arr.
            http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/.../stARRgate.jpg
            Oh oh saving the FULL sized version to send the hubby. If that's okay with you of course Mazz. Oh and he also sends belated congrats on your promotion. In his words "You go girl!"

Completely, randomly, off the topic that we had been on for today.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              Oh oh saving the FULL sized version to send the hubby. If that's okay with you of course Mazz. Oh and he also sends belated congrats on your promotion. In his words "You go girl!"

Completely, randomly, off the topic that we had been on for today.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7599/lifeboat5pc.jpg
              Anything for your hubby Erin. Say hi for me! In fact, I think I'll dedicate my next great photoshop idea to him

Yarr and Avast.

Comment

Phew....it's tiring work all this pirating....think I'll go back to the safety of pants thunking.....

Dee Dee xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Wow, everyone's gone all piratey (or slightly mad - the jury is still out on that one )

I'll just stick with the lovely snuggly sweater (with a part order of pants since they seem to be the order of the day)

Last edited by scarlet; 19 September 2005, 02:53 PM. Reason: Silly fingers refuse to type what I want them to type!

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Anything for your hubby Erin. Say hi for me! In fact, I think I'll dedicate my next great photoshop idea to him

Yarr and Avast.
                    Ahhhhhhhh....that's what he'll say anyway when I tell him tonight. He is currently writing a fiction based on World War 2 female pilots. Three Brits and three Irish/Scotts are the main characters. One of the Brits is named Mazz....so that's his homage to you.

To avoid smelly fish....

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet
                      Wow, everyone's gone all piratey (or slightly mad - the jury is still out on that one )
                      We're all a little mad here. Mad as earwigs I tell you!

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                        We're all a little mad here. Mad as earwigs I tell you!
                        Are earwigs mad?

Question is though, are you as mad as Daniel in a padded room?

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet
                          Question is though, are you as mad as Daniel in a padded room?
                          Madder. I don't think it's possible to be crazier than us... and coming from my family, that's saying something...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I promised Mazz that I'd stop by and offer up my contribution to "Talk Like A Pirate Day" tonite.

Here goes:

Punny joke first.

What's a pirate's favorite movie?

Spoiler:
                            One's that are rated Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Teeheeheehee. I love that joke. It's just sooo corney.

And now my pirate-ish piccy of Danny.

(not the best piccy, but when I saw it
                            I thought "hey! he looks like a pirate!" )

PS. (((Mazz))) love Love LOve LOVe LOVE the siggy!!!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              ROFLMAO!!!!

Thanks for another Masterpiece!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Woohoo! I am now the proud owner of Stargate SG-1 Seasons 1-7 boxsets! Season 5 arrived today!

In celebration...

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X