• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buggy542
    Iskandra!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Originally posted by Buggy542

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mazz as well!!

Love the snuggly sweaters, Scarlet!

And Hi to Scarym!! Boo to the computer woes. I'll post some Bandaniel for you too:

Thanks Buggy's, I really appreciated the pic. It helped me cope. But now my computer is fixed so how about a little ice cream to celebrate.

sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Sam and Daniel...

School started today, so like spacemonkey, I'll be on when I can. I may come during my lunch period, cuz it's so late that I'll probably end up eating before it. And I'll be here on the weekends. Bye for now!
      gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Ahh I've been remiss in my Bandaniel posting duties today. But it seems that in my absence, there were certain hussies who were flagrantly posting boonis, helmets and other assorted headgear....

Way to go!

Quick piccie before I head to bed. Got the dentist tomorrow and my lovely conscious sedation, so I would like to apologize ahead of time for any posts that I may post tomorrow in my loopy state....

Cause I just know me and I know I'll post. Let's just hope my friend can keep me plied with Stargate episodes and away from the computer....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

New game everyone!

It's called - "What's Daniel Thinking??!"

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
            New game everyone!

It's called - "What's Daniel Thinking??!"

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...20Burden/9.jpg
            Wow okay mind just zipped straight into the gutter. I am soooo bad....

Oh I just realized this game is all about what DANIEL is thinking, not what I'M thinking....I got it now....

Two can play this game....off to continue reading THING!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              Whew!!!! Going away for a three day weekend when no one else does causes a lot of catching up to do.

Anyway, way back about 20 pages or so, there was a discussion about clones. I can't remember, was there a request for me to put the boxes out again. I can do that.

[left]
              Can the clones speak 23 languages and have meaningful, intelligent conversations? That's the important part to me . . .

(And happy birthday to whoever's birthday it is/was . . . I am terrible with birthdays . . . )

~Sarah
              Call me Sarah . . .
              • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
              • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
              • Trek forever!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                Wow okay mind just zipped straight into the gutter. I am soooo bad....
                Heh, I think that's why they call us "Hussies," Erin!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  Hmmm...Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday...
                  (hunts up some wacky headgear)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/d084914e.jpg
                  Where'd you get that? IS THAT A MOEBIUS PIC???

. . . must . . . cap . . . geeky . . . Daniel . . . from . . . Moebius . . .

~Sarah
                  Call me Sarah . . .
                  • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                  • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                  • Trek forever!

Comment

Hmmmm...Tuesday! Tuesday! *searches for headgear piccies*

Ah-ha...I found some

Whumped Headgear Danny!

I believe this one counts as headgear

sigpic

Comment

(Yes, I seem to engender that "look" wherever I go...sigh... )

Hiya Kliggs!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/7ed7ba47.jpg
                      Sorry about the boonie, but as it's not on JACK, I was hoping I'd be safe.
                      Okay, this time.

sigpic

Comment

Annoying headgear...it just never gets old, really.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/DannyJack/b3fef3b6.jpg[/img]

Side note for Kliggs: that's a CAP on Jack, sweetie, not the other unmentionable item. You said CAPS were okay, btw.

Somebody has to stick up for HA-HA!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                          something completely different!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...debconpic2.jpg

con headgear!
                          I'm sorry, but that cap is as bad as a boonie or bandana.

At least he is wearing a sweater.
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL Kliggs, that gerbil is something else. Good thing the guy that gerbil's attached to is pretty hot..... Otherwise I might have to take a swing and try to KILL IT!!!!!!

So as to further the insanity with fur......Facial hair and tongue anyone?

Comment

I figure I can post any blankety-blank thing I want for 3000.
                              So you get Danny and Sam. (Big surprise there, huh? )
                              I am SO looking forward to capping this ep once the S8 DVDs are released.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...m/0c507170.jpg

Now I'm off to watch the S9 Mini-Marathon on SciFi. And drink heavily if at all possible to kill my headache.
                              Woohoo Seshat - #3000!

Last edited by Kliggins; 06 September 2005, 09:19 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                YAY 3,000 SESHAT!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...9/DJcap015.jpg
                                Making a splash...*rimshot*

Yeah, yeah...go ahead and smack me with that trout...
                                I think that one might deserve more than a trout smack.
                                Last edited by Kliggins; 06 September 2005, 09:22 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X