No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, the only dark lining to the otherwise silver cloud was I bought a spare picture for a co-worker of mine named Robin who REALLY had a thing for him and an expensive autograph ticket (mine came free, so I just had to buy one). Turns out, I missed the autograph-time, assuming he would do that after the Q&A. That's what I get for assuming and not following the program. It's kinda funny, the first thing that popped in my mind was "Robin's gonna KILL me!"

- Side Note - I also met Teryl Rothery (sp.?) and she, too, was just as nice as anyone can get. These folks love their fans and aren't uppity like most "celebrities". Trek Expo 2004 was my first convention and set the standard. I had a great time, met a lot of people I'd otherwise never see in my life and picked up some great props and souvenirs. I'm just going to wait until he does another con... then I can score an autograph for Robin and I.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
      I know I've got a better pic of his teeth, but I can't find it right now...is it possible? Too many caps? Nope, that's not it. *continues looking*
      Ah, that wonderful grin he has. On and off camera, I am contantly thunked half to death!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

okay...this is soooooo bad...i am playing around with my new cell phone (upgraded my old phone to a new one on saturday) and it has a camera...so i am taking pics of my computer with my thunk threads on the screen...oy, i do need sleep

what??!! at least i am taking pics of a hottie...Danny!
        sigpic

Comment

goodmorning ladies,

I have'nt posted a few days cause I'm working on my first music vid!
          Wanted to do one about Daniel (ofcourse ) But I found a song called "Samantha" So I'm working on Samantha now

Still, If I'm correct, today is dubble thunk, so here's one of my favorite pics.

sigpic

Comment

very cool...i wanna see that vid when you are all done with it too
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
              goodmorning ladies,

I have'nt posted a few days cause I'm working on my first music vid!
              Wanted to do one about Daniel (ofcourse ) But I found a song called "Samantha" So I'm working on Samantha now

Still, If I'm correct, today is dubble thunk, so here's one of my favorite pics.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...p/Image1bw.jpg

May I ask, what type of software do you use to make a video. I'm thinkin about making one as well

Time to start finding projects to do while hibernation time comes about.

Comment

i know that you can use Windows Movie Maker, but that does kinda make bad quality vids, but for a beginner it is good!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                  i know that you can use Windows Movie Maker, but that does kinda make bad quality vids, but for a beginner it is good!
                  There are a few things I'm going to try.. see what I can do with roxio we'll see aye.

Comment

oh i didn't even think about roxio..and i have that program too...duh!
                    sigpic

Comment

Quick question - What program is everyone using to make vids? I've been looking around, have lots of ideas, but no first hand opinions.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thunkage!

Comment

Hmmmm...I wonder what Daniel is thinking about in that piccy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                          Hmmmm...I wonder what Daniel is thinking about in that piccy
                          I dunno, but I know what I'm thinking about......

*Badnastydirtynaughtynon-PGthoughts *

So one would wonder, where does this picture make my mind go? Besides the deep, murkiest end of the Pond??

Comment

Or maybe I shall wander my non-sleeping butt into the realms of pants appreciation. Is it just me, or does the hand-on-hip thing make these pants just that much nicer?

Comment

I certainly could climb uphill behind these pants all day long!!

Comment

PANTS!!!

Well at least you would make it up the hill following those pants and what's in those pants

**goes deeper and deeper into the gutter**

You know, we should just camp out here in the gutter...I mean, we NEVER get out although we may think we do
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X