Comment

I see your sweater...

and raise you a....oooooooo, THUNK!

*picks self up*

Chest!
      gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Has anybody but me noticed that Michael mostly dresses better on the show than he does in real life? I guess I've just seen that Atari shirt one too many times....
        *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
        Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
          Shirt & Tie did you say?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...hanks170CR.jpg

THUNK!

I love his smile.
          I have to say I love his smile as well. He has very nice teeth.. curious if he's ever had braces. And of course those lovely blue eyes like mine

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
            Has anybody but me noticed that Michael mostly dresses better on the show than he does in real life? I guess I've just seen that Atari shirt one too many times....

Yeah I thought that too.. most of the pictures I've seen of him.. he's looked quite scrubby.. apparently he just doesn't give two ****s about what he looks like in public.. he knows the gals will love him no matter what he looks like

Comment

Oh yeah! (see my last post) Now why can't he dress like THAT at the cons?

But seriously, it's his time off. If he wears a suit on the show, it's for a ceremony or something. If he wears his BDUs, well, it's for work. He's not gonna dress like that everyday. And on the occasions he does wear regular casual clothes on the show, you wouldn't want him to wear THIS shirt

to cons, now would you?

Ok I realize that's season two. Maybe he could dress up a little more, but as long as he doesn't look like a slob at cons, I think he's ok.

-gh, still waiting for her first con...
              gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack

Yeah I thought that too.. most of the pictures I've seen of him.. he's looked quite scrubby.. apparently he just doesn't give two ****s about what he looks like in public.. he knows the gals will love him no matter what he looks like
                True, though it would be nice if he took the hat off more often.
                *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

I for one remember reading somewhere that 'Daniel has much better taste in suits than civvies'. Which is true. I mean, go back over the early years and just look at all the plaid! Well, he's improved, anyway. But I just can't get over Moebius . . . ::cough:: . . . such great fashion in that ep . . . I'm not even being funny . . . and did I mention that I love that hair?

Anyhow, he's our Daniel either way.

~Sarah
                  Call me Sarah . . .
                  • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                  • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                  • Trek forever!

Comment

Oh yeah! (see my last post) Now why can't he dress like THAT at the cons?

But seriously, it's his time off. If he wears a suit on the show, it's for a ceremony or something. If he wears his BDUs, well, it's for work. He's not gonna dress like that everyday. And on the occasions he does wear regular casual clothes on the show, you wouldn't want him to wear THIS shirt

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../Holiday40.jpg

to cons, now would you?

Ok I realize that's season two. Maybe he could dress up a little more, but as long as he doesn't look like a slob at cons, I think he's ok.

-gh, still waiting for her first con...
                    Gah. See, just what I was talking about - PLAID! Daniel in plaid . . . what's the world coming to . . . ::sigh::

~Sarah
                    Call me Sarah . . .
                    • Trek forever!

Comment

I have to say I love his smile as well. He has very nice teeth.. curious if he's ever had braces. And of course those lovely blue eyes like mine
                      You tell me...

I know I've got a better pic of his teeth, but I can't find it right now...is it possible? Too many caps? Nope, that's not it. *continues looking*
                      gatehorse

Comment

You tell me...

http://www.imagecabin.com/imagehost/...Faaa/40530.jpg

I know I've got a better pic of his teeth, but I can't find it right now...is it possible? Too many caps? Nope, that's not it. *continues looking*
                        There's no such thing as too many caps . . . just look at my 2010 collection for proof. If you do 'slideshow', you can almost see him talking, zatting, dying . . . that's how many pics I have.

Three of my favorites:

^ Thereby unsettling my view on a major debate once again. (That's one of my favorite scenes - "And we're walking . . . " )

^ The suit - the square frames - such an intellectual . . . ::thunk::

^ And Daniel dies . . . for not the first, not the last, and certainly not the most permanent time.

I'm still looking for another ep, BTW. (Hey, it was hard enough coming up with 4! )

~Sarah
                        Call me Sarah . . .
                        • Trek forever!

Comment

You tell me...

http://www.imagecabin.com/imagehost/...Faaa/40530.jpg

Well, by looking at the picture.. it doesn't seem so.. I haven't had braces and my teeth are about the same. Hmm.. Need a closer look.. like maybe in person ahahahhaa

Comment

Now I'm going through all my caps for smiling ones...

gatehorse

Comment

gatehorse

Comment

Well, by looking at the picture.. it doesn't seem so.. I haven't had braces and my teeth are about the same. Hmm.. Need a closer look.. like maybe in person ahahahhaa
                                Remember that expression "See with your EYES, not your HANDS"?

His teeth may have shifted if he did have braces.

gatehorse

Comment

Working...
                                X