No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... It sure is quiet in here today... I guess since Seshat's not here, it's up to me to post a Zat-urday pic.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
      OMG!!! That's not Harper, is it?! If he's choking Harper, I'm gonna cry!
      Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zipacna's_Lotar
        OMG!!! That's not Harper, is it?! If he's choking Harper, I'm gonna cry!
        Yep, that's Harper he's choking.
        *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
        Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Nooooo!!! *cries* Now I'm not sure if I even WANT to see that episode...

But it has Harper whumping in it, so I MUST!
          Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Comment

Hey! I haven't posted in this thread in like...months...but I had to share this piccie. It was taken by a friend of mine at the Chicago con (she's allowing a link to it but please don't post it anywhere else).

http://pics.livejournal.com/gaterune...c669z/s640x480

Cutest. Thing. Ever.

Comment

Aww.... that's so sweet!! I bet that little girl is a thunker for life now!

Comment

More screencaps; these are from Window of Opportunity. Once again, these are greatly reduced in both size and number.

^ The infamous "I'm sorry, but that's how I feel about it - what do you think?"

^ Daniel about to get knocked over by Siler (That shouldn't be funny but somehow it is . . . )

^ Daniel wondering just what happened on that alien planet

^ "Maybe he read your report?"

^ Danger-prone Daniel about to get shot

I hope y'all like these . . . I really have fun making them. My apologies if someone posted such pictures already, but I couldn't resist. Next up: 2010, or, isn't Daniel attractive in square frames?

~Sarah
                Call me Sarah . . .
                • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                • Trek forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zipacna's_Lotar
                  Nooooo!!! *cries* Now I'm not sure if I even WANT to see that episode...

But it has Harper whumping in it, so I MUST!
                  Don't worry, Harper does well in the end.

And Remiel... Well he's either wearing leather or nothing. So...

Originally posted by startrekempress
                  I hope y'all like these . . . I really have fun making them. My apologies if someone posted such pictures already, but I couldn't resist. Next up: 2010, or, isn't Daniel attractive in square frames?

~Sarah
                  Hee hee, loved 'em. And no matter what they say, I think Daniel looks *great* in square frames...

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/startrekempress/Window%20of%20Opportunity/cap023.jpg
                    ^ "Maybe he read your report?"
                    The series of facial expressions when he says that line cracks me up *every* time I see that ep!

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                      Hey! I haven't posted in this thread in like...months...but I had to share this piccie. It was taken by a friend of mine at the Chicago con (she's allowing a link to it but please don't post it anywhere else).

http://pics.livejournal.com/gaterune...c669z/s640x480

Cutest. Thing. Ever.
                      Hey Naeara!! *waves* Long time no see! How are things up in beautiful Vancouver???

That pic is just too adorable. I saw the mom pushing the baby stroller around at the con and figured she get some cute pics of her little one with the stars.

Avoiding a smelly marine animal....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Fly-by-thunking!!!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                          Oh my, that is some nice fly by thunking...

In retaliation....

Wait.......somewhere I can hear some HA-HA member yelling "Hey! It ain't Tuesday!"

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

*checks calendar* Why, she's right! It's not Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                              *checks calendar* Why, she's right! It's not Tuesday!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...hedEarthD1.jpg
                              It isn't? Oh dear... Then I suppose I'd be out of order to post something like... this?

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hmm... well, I suppose since it's Saturday, anything goes, but I might just have to post this...

Comment

Working...
                                X