• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Remiel......

sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Gah . . . he's even cuter with messed up hair . . . ::thunks:: I must have thunked 5000 times by now . . . hopefully no bruises.

But I've got to know: do we appreciate his character because he's attractive, or do we appreciate him anyway, and his being the sexiest man alive is only an added bonus? (I'm more of the second myself. )

That sounds completely stupid doesn't it . . . but I figured y'all were the right ones to ask.

This is actually my first time posting on a thunk thread, though I've been a lurker for a while. What exactly does one do if there is a dearth of thunk-worthy pictures? It seems like there aren't any left to post . . . after all there are 1633 pages here unless I miss my guess. Do you object to repeated pictures, especially seeing as the thread's about a year old? If not, I can think of a few good ones, except I can't post 'em cause I've got nowhere to host 'em. So when I get that worked out . . .

~Sarah, who is not used to thunk threads and therefore has no idea how to behave . . . so please don't be too harsh if I sound silly . . . large doses of an incredibly sexy man can have that effect you know
      Call me Sarah . . .
      • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
      • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
      • Trek forever!

Comment

I'm probably going to get kicked for bringing this up, but it's been bugging me for a while. People keep posting pics of Michael's fine... asset, and there is just one thing that keeps popping into my head.....

*THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
        Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
          I'm probably going to get kicked for bringing this up, but it's been bugging me for a while. People keep posting pics of Michael's fine... asset, and there is just one thing that keeps popping into my head.....

Lexa's one lucky lady! and Michael Shanks is one lucky, charming, sexy guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            Hmmmmmmmm...... When I click on it, in the url, it repeats itself. Let's try it again: http://www.geocities.com/switch842/Abyss.html

http://images.snapfish.com/344894872...%3C44%3Aot1lsi

I like this one, too....

Kerri

Wow that is great Wallpaper. I love the quote you used.

Now I hope that I can post a pic today.

sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52

http://www.geocities.com/jedi_knight150/LexaOwned.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
                But I've got to know: do we appreciate his character because he's attractive, or do we appreciate him anyway, and his being the sexiest man alive is only an added bonus? (I'm more of the second myself. )
                I think it's a combination, MS is easy on the eye (yeah, understatement, I know) Daniel is adoreable in early years, facinating in later ones.
                If MS wasn't as pretty (or as good an actor, we really are blessed, actors that good looking often aren't top knotch at acting too) we might not be as enthusiastic but I think the main attractor, for me, anyway, is Daniel who is just special.

We don't mind repeats of pictures and we love con photos, have a look at Photobucket, a free site where you can upload pictures from the web or from your computer then link to them so they show up here, even a computer ignoramus like me can use it. We were running some daily themes, but I can never remember what they are so I just post what I want, we are an easy going, diverse little group of l/a/d/i/e/s Hussies.

FF, suddenly drooling over scarym1's post, which is, as the Hussies know, my favourite MS/RDA piccie evah. Dribble, drool, whimper.
                sigpic

Comment

I made my own screencaps from PoV, 'cause Gateworld has all the wrong ones. They are also about 40% of the original size; the originals are HUGE, and Photobucket couldn't handle them. And there's more where these came from. If you can handle attachments over 1 meg, then email me and I'll send you some. Here are the five I chose as "the best":

^ One of my favorites . . .

^ Looks like he could use a security blanket . . . I'm sure I can find volunteers here . . . ::whistles innocently::

^ Isn't he cute under red lighting?

^ Ah, the infamous 'whumped'. Heehee. This has always been one of my favorite pictures . . . though I have no idea why.

^ See my comment re 'security blanket' above. Isn't it just cute to see Daniel freaked out?

And to think I made these all by myself . . . with help from InterVideo and Windows Picture Viewer of course.

When I find another episode with good Daniel moments I will make some more of these. But this is my personal 'favorite Daniel hair' episode.

~Sarah
                  Last edited by startrekempress; 03 September 2005, 03:18 PM. Reason: To update links
                  Call me Sarah . . .
                  • Trek forever!

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
                    One of my favorites . . .

Ah, the infamous 'whumped'. Heehee. This has always been one of my favorite pictures . . . though I have no idea why.

~Sarah
                    He is quite clearly thinking that Jack is going to kill him for getting himself into this pickle.

FF, who knows she should be a good hussy and clip that picture but it's so, so, whumped. Daniel Jackson, cute when whumped.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you like that picture. Actually I am quite proud that I managed to make, resize, upload, and post 5 screen caps without seriously screwing up. And I will have more soon . . . ::raids DVD collection for Daniel eps::

~Sarah
                      Call me Sarah . . .
                      • Trek forever!

Comment

Just flying by to drop this off, gotta love those eyes, have a great evening

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                          Just flying by to drop this off, gotta love those eyes, have a great evening

Why, thank you Rune, you can drop off pretty piccies like that any time you want.

FF (who thinks your sig is rather nice too)
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome startrekempress!!

One of my favs for you:

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Cuz I haven't posted it in a while and I feel like it:

gatehorse

Comment

How about some Gabriel to go with SueJ's Remiel?

gatehorse

Comment

Working...
                                X