Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatehorse
    Marie Callender's pie? I think you can buy them frozen, but that wouldn't be as good... wonder if you could bring a fresh one up...wait, I'm not going! But now I want some more of that pie.
    I bet we're gonna have a regular smorgasbord in Vancouver! Too bad we couldn't have the main course be a certain peanut butter-covered archeologist........

DJ - Does it always have to be archeologist with peanut butter??!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      I KNOW there's a deep-fried Twinkie joke in there somewhere...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/3x16u6.jpg

"Eeeew..."
      Or a deep fried Mars bar. A Pub near me actually sells them.

Now hopefully the forum will let me post this lovely pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/3x16u6.jpg

sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
        I bet we're gonna have a regular smorgasbord in Vancouver! Too bad we couldn't have the main course be a certain peanut butter-covered archeologist........

I bet you could...just bring some handcuffs and make a plan to deal with security.

D: I'm in trouble.
        gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

DJ - Does it always have to be archeologist with peanut butter??![/center]
          Yes
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
            Not half as much as you worry the rest of us.

Don't think the Hussies have had the joys of Twiglets yet - hey that's a good idea - we should all bring regional snacks to Vancouver
            (Hus-sies in Van-cou-VER!
            Hus-sies in Van-cou-VER!
            Hus-sies in Van-cou-VER!)

and we could share them out and try each others. But I suspect that pork scratchings break several international treaties on food imports.

FF, wondering if you can still get hedgehog flavoured crisps? Google says sadly nay. But I am addicted to beetroot/parsnip/sweet potato crisps.
            We've already done the research. There's a Krispy Kreme just a few minutes away from the hotel. Besides, bringing native dishes means you'd be subjected to lutefisk, lime jello salads, and funeral potatoes. And that's just MY heritage, we won't even discuss the pork in casings Ang would be obligated to transport.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
              I bet you could...just bring some handcuffs and make a plan to deal with security.
              Handcuffs? - Check!

Dealing with security? - Check!

DJ - Yikes.

Comment

I am sooo very tempted to join you all in Vancouver. Really, my hubby thinks it would be GOOD for me. now, just tell me, is this a Creation affair?? when and where? thanks!

Comment

Cindyz - Just pop onto creationent.com, all of the info is there. We'd love to have you join us!

Makes me wanna post another con pic - Some tongue in the afternoon for all!

Comment

Now I REALLY want to go!

D: Crap, they've got a plan! I can't end up like this! V
                    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

More of our Blue-eyed Boy..........

sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

A Van-cou-VER smorgasbord that's not Michael, Chris, Joe, et al? Hmm... Put me down for Pralines!

Blue!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          A Van-cou-VER smorgasbord that's not Michael, Chris, Joe, et al? Hmm... Put me down for Pralines!

(((Bling))) ...this is going to be so much fun...

Daniel's putting the order in now

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                            (((Bling))) ...this is going to be so much fun...

[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER]

Dee Dee xx
                            Oh, it is indeed.

And for all the Hussies who can't come along, due to location, finances, family, etc, we will take you along as virtual hussies, we'll show you all the pictures and tell you all the stories and we wish you could all be there too.

Gonna need more than an itty bitty ickle rock to keep the hussies at bay, Danny me lad.

FF
                            sigpic

Comment

Let's see, who do I remember saying tht they were going? OJen is coming too - wait you already have her on the list. Now that I think about it, I can't remember how many people said they were going! Quite a few people in Chicago said they were either trying to come up with the funds or already bought tickets.

It's gonna be a madhouse - with us right in the middle of it! *Insert evil laughter here*

Can't wait to see those Blue Eyes in person again!
                              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...0/Menace/2.jpg
                              *evil cackle* My boss again today said that if I wanted to take time off in March, she didn't see any problem with it.

Now I just need to figure out what body parts I can sell to obtain the money to go to Vancouver and join in the madness. Or maybe what bank I should best knock over?....hmmmmm....

To avoid the trout...more Black and White Con fun....

And yes, that is Chris hugging Michael...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

That is so cool Erin...you have a really flexible boss....or that she is a Stargate fan ....so off to the con you go in March then huh?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X