No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, lookie, I'm all alone in here..... with all the clean shaven Daniel clones *whistling innocently* ....

Right gang, my bedtime *sniffle* stupid time zones, I miss hanging out with everyone, I know I can catch up when you're all asleep, but it's just not the same *lower lip wobble*

*edges towards door shuffling clean shaven clones behind her* whaaaattt??

Comment

*waves to Kiwi*....I'm around and abouts.....popping in for the occasional thunk whilst I google my way round the net sorting out hotels and travel to Paris, breaks in Cornwall, but - more importantly - air fares to Vancouver next March.... It now looks like "Family Deeds" will be descending en masse to the Vancouver Con as my lovely son thinks it will be the perfect 18th birthday present....

Dee Dee *dances happy dance*

sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        Well you know I did take my meds that morning and I was trying to be a good hussy and not hog the spotlight....see what happens when I try to be nice..... I did help you get a new pretty tatoo cause I couldn't keep my big mouth shut...happy now?!

Wheeee I have more con pics! Yeah!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...o-R1-019-8.jpg

And some how it looks like I'm making out with CJ on stage....

Ummm...look Kerri's getting a kiss from MS...*points*
        OMG!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! (I snurched, BTW). And no tattoo for me. The boyfriend was really upset by the idea so I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. Oh, well. I still have the pictures and memories. And the sharpie for a few more days.

Originally posted by Chelle
        Then he starting singing something about feeling like crying.... does anyone remember what song it's from? I'm going nutters trying to remember!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...005/kiss31.jpg
        It was "The Crying Game." That movie with Stephen Rae where he falls in love with this chick who turns out to be a guy. Or something like that. I've not actually seen it, just all those other movie references to it.

Kerri

Comment

Is it odd that I have like 15 shots of the man's booty?

I mean he was wearing those jeans....I couldn't help myself...

Last one, I promise...

Wha....hey, I was enjoying the show!

CM

Comment

Originally posted by Kerri
            It was "The Crying Game." That movie with Stephen Rae where he falls in love with this chick who turns out to be a guy.
            Trivia: That chick-dude was played by Jaye Davidson, who went on to be Stargate the Movie's Ra, Daniel's very first nemesis. Ah, the old days...

Piccie I snurched from Chelle...and worked into a sig...and just generally drool over...

Comment

Annnnnnnddddddddd for number 1100!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...R4-032-14A.jpg

This one even has a story. Someone knocked something over behind the stage, so of course someone (ie: Chris) had to go investigate. So his shadow upon the screen proffered up quite a bit of amusement for a certain hot man...

And that's it for me. I'd love to share more, but my bed beckons. Night all! *sweeping bow*
              CONGRATS ON 1100!!!!!!

Thanks for all the con pics. Knowing that there will be more waiting for me when I get home will make work more bearable.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                It was "The Crying Game." That movie with Stephen Rae where he falls in love with this chick who turns out to be a guy. Or something like that. I've not actually seen it, just all those other movie references to it.

Kerri
                That's what I thought it was..... I just keep remembering the stricken look on his face, the gacking sounds, and him compulsively wiping his tongue on his shirt! Thinks about tongue wiping, better places to wipe tongues..... Moving right along.......

Originally posted by kiwigater
                November? which con are you going to in November?? *continues to be reduced to drooling twitching heap by georgous new con photos*
                There's going to be a general sci-fi convention in San Jose, CA on November 12-13, and that's an hour drive from home. So far, I believe Michael Shankes and Don Davis are slated to be there. I've already got my BF's 15 year old sister begging me to take her to see a certain someone live and in person. I think I trained her well!

It's Thursday!!!!!!!!!

DJ - Yep, it's Thursday. And they have to remind me because.......?

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I've lost track of what day it is. Mental fugue. So I'm just posting something that makes me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    I've lost track of what day it is. Mental fugue. So I'm just posting something that makes me smile.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/bd41fefc.jpg
                    Indeed. Must make oneself smile.

Although it's exceedingly difficult to not smile about pants...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/bd41fefc.jpg
                      Something that makes you smile, huh? I think I might have something like that. Maybe a bit of a giggle too, since there's just such the strange expression on his face while trying to stuff the receiver / transmitter thingie into his back pocket....

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        OMG!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! (I snurched, BTW). And no tattoo for me. The boyfriend was really upset by the idea so I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. Oh, well. I still have the pictures and memories. And the sharpie for a few more days.

Kerri
                        Well poo on him then. I guess I can understand how he might be a little upset by it. My husband thought the idea was cool, if that makes you feel any better....

Need something to make you smile Blingy?

Did I post that one last night? I forget....wait....I don't think it matters....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Ack. Erin, I need to send you some paypal funds, I just remembered! I'll do that when PP is behaving. Will $5 be enough? Or more?

The reason I remembered is I got this pretty pretty in the post today *grins manically* Cindy, I cannot thank you enough. *mwa!*

Comment

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/erinanderson/anderso-R3-012-4A.jpg

Did I post that one last night? I forget....wait....I don't think it matters....
                            Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... booty! [/Homer]

I have a few shots like that, but I haven't put them on my photobucket account yet! Can we do that weekend again? Just need a nice little time loop a la WoO, and repeat that WHOLE weekend for months on end. And no consequences for your actions? OMG!!! Can you imagine the possibilities???

MS - *gasps* Hussies with unlimited possibilies?! Nooooo!

Comment

I've forgotten which Daniel day it is. Is it bondage Thursday? What happened to that siggy calander? I need to review the days of the week again.
                              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                                I've forgotten which Daniel day it is. Is it bondage Thursday? What happened to that siggy calander? I need to review the days of the week again.
                                Oh yeah, bondage. Almost forgot. Soooooo many con pics, soooo little time!

Whumped 'n bound, perfect for Thursday!

Comment

Working...
                                X