Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
    I have to agree with meimei, I'm on April 6th and I think the cramp in my side is permanent. I can't stop laughing, but I try to keep it inside (hence the cramp) otherwise my hubby wants to know what is so funny. I couldn't keep it in with the Jennifer de Courcey revelation though. So I told him about it, but then had to explain that it was only a story! He thinks it's strange that people write stories about Stargate when you can just watch it on TV. I told him there is no way in hell we'd ever see this on TV!!!
    LMAO QE, so true!... *sigh* it's been months since I read the Diary, maybe I should go read that again.. the thing *ahem* is, once I read I can't stop. If ANAIS is a GW-er, I think I green her every other day...

THING!!
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I have to agree with meimei, I'm on April 6th and I think the cramp in my side is permanent. I can't stop laughing, but I try to keep it inside (hence the cramp) otherwise my hubby wants to know what is so funny. I couldn't keep it in with the Jennifer de Courcey revelation though. So I told him about it, but then had to explain that it was only a story! He thinks it's strange that people write stories about Stargate when you can just watch it on TV. I told him there is no way in hell we'd ever see this on TV!!!
      Please have pity on a newbie! Where can I find this THING? And if exposed to THING will I be damaged for life?

CM

Comment

Originally posted by Chaosmaid
        Please have pity on a newbie! Where can I find this THING? And if exposed to THING will I be damaged for life?

CM
        http://versaphile.com/anais/January.shtml

I think this is the link. Maybe not damaged, just.... changed.

Last edited by Queen Eleta; 27 August 2005, 07:15 PM.
        sig by PM

Comment

ok, so for some reason I just started a LiveJournal, and I have a few questions:

Who wants to be on my friends list?
          and
          How do I add a link to my journal without the whole www.whatever.com thing?
          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Chaosmaid

CM
            Warning that there is slash involved!!!

Comment

Holy crap! I go on a road trip up the west coast and look what happens! There's like 30 new pages! Way to thunk!

Comment

Happy Birthday Ang!

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

I have to agree with meimei, I'm on April 6th and I think the cramp in my side is permanent. I can't stop laughing, but I try to keep it inside (hence the cramp) otherwise my hubby wants to know what is so funny. I couldn't keep it in with the Jennifer de Courcey revelation though.
                  Wait till you fall off your chair.....try explaining that one - it's not easy believe me...

Dee Dee xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Good morning ladies! Isn't a lovely day? The sun is shining. I have several days off, my cold has almost gone, I have chocolate in the cupboard, and life is good. Therefore, I feel it's time for a

kiss the screen moment..

Don't forget to wipe the lipstick off the screen when you're done....
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

*gets horrid static shock licking the screen*

All would be righter with the world if I could be at the Chicago con with the other hussies! Where are all the con reports? *taps foot impatiently* Whaadddaya mean it's the middle of the night in Chicago! piffle I say!

Hussies need sleep? That's a new one.... *grumble*

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Ang!

sigpic

Comment

Any pics of when Daniel was a slave for Yu on that spacestation?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            *gets horrid static shock licking the screen*

All would be righter with the world if I could be at the Chicago con with the other hussies! Where are all the con reports? *taps foot impatiently* Whaadddaya mean it's the middle of the night in Chicago! piffle I say!

Hussies need sleep? That's a new one.... *grumble*

Sorry, Kiwi. We've been busy getting drunk and fondled by Peter Williams. There are some updates in my LoveJournal. i just didn't want to flood The Pond with unnecessary posting.

BUT......Today is THE DAY and I think I'm going to be sick. Wish me luck. I know I'm going to need it.....

Kerri

How do I get talked into these things?????

Comment

Hello Ladies,

I was wppndering if you could help me out ?
                              I made a new banner.
                              The banner is done, but I like to have a nice text/ qoute or something like that on it.
                              Just have no idea what to put on it.
                              Any suggestions, enybody??
                              Thanks!!

Here's the banner:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                                Hello Ladies,

I was wppndering if you could help me out ?
                                I made a new banner.
                                The banner is done, but I like to have a nice text/ qoute or something like that on it.
                                Just have no idea what to put on it.
                                Any suggestions, enybody??
                                Thanks!!

Here's the banner:
                                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...elbannerzw.jpg
                                Nice banner! How about..

Daniel Jackson - Sheer Perfection

or

Nobody Does it Better

or

Danny - Sex On Legs

or

The Hussies Ideal

or

Drown In His Eyes

or

Forever and Always The Best

or

A Man To Dream Of

or

A Quiet Hero

or

He That Dies Pays All Debts (it's a shakespear quote, from The Tempest, sorta fits the way Daniel didn't believe he'd done any good, and died to save people in Meridian)

any good?
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X