Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel: Why's Mei Mei in the floor?
    Jack: She passed out. Someone told her that they can't see me and Sam together...
    Daniel: So? I can't see you and Sam together... She's too good for you.
    Jack: What?
    Daniel: If you can't understand what I just said, how are you supposed to understand anything Sam says?

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
      Hey [b
      Cindyz[/b] & Suebsg9- Was there a foodfight? Please tell me something flew during breakfast! I'm sooooo glad you guys had a great time!

Yum, multi-thunkage for all!

There WAS food thrown in NJ Chris chucked a pat of butter at Michael during the breakfast - got him right in the head! Michael just looked at him and said "Butter????"
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...JackDaniel.jpg

Daniel: Why's Mei Mei in the floor?
        Jack: She passed out. Someone told her that they can't see me and Sam together...
        Daniel: So? I can't see you and Sam together... She's too good for you.
        Jack: What?
        Daniel: If you can't understand what I just said, how are you supposed to understand anything Sam says?
        *snicker* C'mon meimei, look at 'em! So cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
          There WAS food thrown in NJ Chris chucked a pat of butter at Michael during the breakfast - got him right in the head! Michael just looked at him and said "Butter????"
          I remember that! He threw another one then blamed it on Gary Jones. It was great.
          *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
          Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            *snicker* C'mon meimei, look at 'em! So cute!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...ossroads51.jpg
            ACK! My eyes! My eyes!!!

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

To each her own!

I have never written anything that's not J/S ship, well, except for that ST:Ent Trip/T'Pol one... But I did submit a proposal for a non-ship kinda Daniel-centric novel. If they ever remember to turn me down, I'll convert it to a fanfic...

That's one of the reasons I started lurking over here. I was trying to get away from my J/S obsession while writing my novel proposal and thought it would be a good idea to hang out with the Daniel hussies... cope a feel, er, I mean, get a feel for Daniel's character. You'd be amazed how much can be gleaned from these threads in spite of its thunky nature. But it was just so much fun I stayed! Well, fun and he really is quite yummy... Especially around the neck, the throat... I could just nibble on that Adam's apple anytime!!

Ooops, I digress...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Ooops, I digress...
              Business as usual then, eh?

I, for one, am very glad you stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Business as usual then, eh?

I, for one, am very glad you stayed.
                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Other.jpg
                Ooooh.... Neck....

*Mei Mei goes catatonic looking at the pretty piccie....*

Comment

Great pics Cindyz. Thanks to you and Sueb for the reports.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have more pics from the NJ con online. They aren't the greatest, but hey, Michael's in them.

Michael and Chris amused by the screen display.
                    *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Badly behaved Hussy on the loose!!!! Run for your lives!!!!

Erin's fave, The Evil Booty, and of course gotta make it into a multi with some Jack in there too!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Michael makes a face after a comment, Chris plays with his chair
                        *THUNK*

Comment

And some nice neck and ear for a little fetishist action....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I can't remember what happened here, but Michael kind of looks like he's doing an impression of a frog
                            *THUNK*

Comment

Use your imagination
                              *THUNK*

Comment

And the last:

Michael and Chris cracking up
                                *THUNK*

Comment

Working...
                                X