No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, deciding that this isn't really the place for so much DASH/HUSH discussion, I have created a new thread for discussion of the HUSH side of things. You can find it here.

OK. That's kinda weird like that. Anywho, please feel free to pop on by and share this with those in Jack's thread. Enjoy!!

Kerri

Comment

THATA report coming soon, like when I get home this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
        YAY!

OMG, I just remembered I forgot to share the lap story from the NJ con.
        *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
        Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Double thunk with a side of tongue! (WOW that doesn't sound right at all.)

Last edited by Chelle; 22 August 2005, 02:56 PM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Back from phone-outage exile to post quickly before hubs gets home.

Hussies, hussies, hussies... *shakes head* Forgive me, but I'm appalled at some of the behavior I've read about at this last con. Pestering Michael to talk to someone on the phone?! Holy cats...he volunteered to talk to Seshat, and suddenly it becomes yet another contest to one-up each other. WHY can't we go back to the fun-loving group we used to be, where post counts and rep points didn't matter, squeeing over Michael and making each other laugh was the point of the place. The man is a human being, FCOL, and although I'm sure he's used to some tongue-tied adoration, I'm afraid we're going to scare the poor guy right out of attending the cons![/rant]

Back to our regularly scheduled Monday Multi.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              OMG! How much can a girl endure before her Squee-circuits get completely fried?
              I dunno Bling...I'll let you know after next weekend?

I love your sig BTW....I am such a huge fan of Starbuck, she's my hero!

"Can I have my ball back?"

To avoid the big fish that was flopping around a few pages back...

Some Monday hunks....with pants!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Is it still only Monday? And is it only 4:06pm my time? Not saying that Mondays are bad here on the thread, but can today PLEASE creep by just a little bit slooooowerrrrr?

In anticipation of more purdy con pics from Cindyz, here's something to tempt us all - Convention Double-Thunk! (Hey is it just me, or does that sound like a new flavor of ice cream? )

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                  Is it still only Monday? And is it only 4:06pm my time? Not saying that Mondays are bad here on the thread, but can today PLEASE creep by just a little bit slooooowerrrrr?

In anticipation of more purdy con pics from Cindyz, here's something to tempt us all - Convention Double-Thunk! (Hey is it just me, or does that sound like a new flavor of ice cream? )
                  http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...2005/mscj2.jpg

Double thunk alright!!
                  Delisio!!

Comment

Lol. Hey I just got lucky in my case.

At the breakfast in NJ my mom had gotten up when Michael came over so he would sit next to me but I got so shy that I didn't say a single word. Then he moved on to the next table and right before he left that one I impulsivly yelled over to him and then asked if he remembered me from the Boston con. He said yes and asked why, but since the only thing I had been thinking about was that question, I could only respond "just asking" as I started to sink back in my chair. Anyone who has met me under one of these situations will tell you that when it comes to being around stars I get very shy. Michael then walked over to stand behind my chair and he's talking looking down at me and I'm sitting there looking up at him trying not to freak out because he's so close. He eventually had to go to the next table and I was able to relax again.

When I went for my photo op I sat down next to him and he told the camera guy to hold on. He then picked up my legs and put them over his and pulled me closer to him before saying okay to the camera guy and "don't get shy on me now" to me. This turned into another "try not to freak out" moment and after the picture I think I said thank you. As soon as I left the room I made a squeee noise that sounded more like a mouse squeak.
                    *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      Back to our regularly scheduled Monday Multi.

Just how I like it.....but it's Tuesday here so here's a Teal'c and Danny Double Whammy....especially for my son who was gutted not to spot Chris at Bridge when we went there the other week...

Dee Dee xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52

At the breakfast in NJ my mom had gotten up when Michael came over so he would sit next to me but I got so shy that I didn't say a single word. Then he moved on to the next table and right before he left that one I impulsivly yelled over to him and then asked if he remembered me from the Boston con. He said yes and asked why, but since the only thing I had been thinking about was that question, I could only respond "just asking" as I started to sink back in my chair. Anyone who has met me under one of these situations will tell you that when it comes to being around stars I get very shy. Michael then walked over to stand behind my chair and he's talking looking down at me and I'm sitting there looking up at him trying not to freak out because he's so close. He eventually had to go to the next table and I was able to relax again.

When I went for my photo op I sat down next to him and he told the camera guy to hold on. He then picked up my legs and put them over his and pulled me closer to him before saying okay to the camera guy and "don't get shy on me now" to me. This turned into another "try not to freak out" moment and after the picture I think I said thank you. As soon as I left the room I made a squeee noise that sounded more like a mouse squeak.
                        This is so awesome!!
                        I am squeling with you just by reading your post.
                        Man I would have
                        Spoiler:
                        passed out like Daniel in the last episode
                        if MS ever does that to me.
                        Last edited by Daniel's shadow; 22 August 2005, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52

Bravo Space Monkey! See, being shy gets you EVERYWHERE! And I bet people tell you that you should be more outgoing and stuff.... See what being all cute and quiet and shy got ya?

Is it Chicago yet?????? I wanna see this again!

Comment

I just hope I'm able to afford to go to one of the creation con's next year. I've been informed that next year I have to pay for everything on the trip. I guess I better find a job quick...
                            *THUNK*

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                              Is it Chicago yet?????? I wanna see this again!
                              http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...202005/1ms.jpg[/center]
                              Chelle, in that pic, why is his hair wet? Or is it just gel and it looks wet? Or is he fresh out of the shower as has been told of in the last reports? *off camera voice: Breathe bling! *

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                Chelle, in that pic, why is his hair wet? Or is it just gel and it looks wet? Or is he fresh out of the shower as has been told of in the last reports? *off camera voice: Breathe bling! *
                                *snicker* I believe the answer to that question would be "freshly showered and gelled." And oh my, so very CUTE!

Hey Cindyz & Suebsg9- Was there a foodfight? Please tell me something flew during breakfast! I'm sooooo glad you guys had a great time!

Yum, multi-thunkage for all!

Comment

Working...
                                X