Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42
    Awww! That is such a cute story!! Michael is such a nice guy. I can't wait for this weekend now after hearing everyone's great stories!!

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! {{{BIG HUGS}}} I will be much closer this year (B26!!) to you and your other front row pals. I'm getting soooooo excited. And, so, apparently, I'm giving him the Handbook at the Q&A now after discussions last night with Erin and Cindy. So, um, if you're going, be prepared. Hehe

MULTI-THUNK!!!!!!!!

Nothing like the original!

Kerri
    you will have to show me the handbook this isn't the same book cindy gave is this something different??
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Awww! That is such a cute story!! Michael is such a nice guy. I can't wait for this weekend now after hearing everyone's great stories!!

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! {{{BIG HUGS}}} I will be much closer this year (B26!!) to you and your other front row pals. I'm getting soooooo excited. And, so, apparently, I'm giving him the Handbook at the Q&A now after discussions last night with Erin and Cindy. So, um, if you're going, be prepared. Hehe

MULTI-THUNK!!!!!!!!

Nothing like the original!

Kerri
      you will have to show me the handbook this isn't the same book cindy gave is this something different??

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{huggles}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

can't wait to see you in 4 days
      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nirtia
        And then (the music starts now)...
        OMG! How much can a girl endure before her Squee-circuits get completely fried? What a great story!!

It's great to see you back Nirtia, however briefly.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{huggles}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

can't wait to see you in 4 days
          Yes, this is something completely different. This is "The Official Hussy Handbook." Mazz posted links to the portions that have been completed the other day. As soon as it is all finished there will be another post. You can be added to the dedication page if you want. There's a link to that, too, somewhere a few pages back. Mazz?? Help??

Kerri

Comment

And then (the music starts now) OUR eyes met and I looked away quickly and then back again. He smiled with a big dimply smile and reached his arms out. I followed suit and reached up and proceeded to ascend to the higher plains! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes I shall have trouble sleeping for the next two weeks I think.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
            So will I.....just by reading your wonderful report....

Thanks so much for posting it....

Dee Dee xx *off for a lie down and a cold shower*...

sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
              ok. ok. about the smell-o-vision.....after he ate, he posed, and then circulated amongst the tables. normally, they are allowed to sit down and spend some time at your table. however, Chris was unable to make it in for breakfast, so the whole day's scheduled quickly became frelled up. they shortened his table time, wanted him to stand instead of sitting, so he came over and stood right next to me...so damm close, i could see the hairs on his lovely lean, long arms...man that guy has long fingers...lovely viens running all over the place... I casually and extremely subtley leaned forward and did a quick sniff test,( as us nurses do, as not to offend..)as i moved my shair back slightly to get a good long look....he smelled squeaky clean, freshly showered and scrubbed, freshly shaven...aahhhhhhhhhhhI could go on. he shook my hand and noted my homemade tshirt...i was so high i just stared at him. i was so staring at his right forearm, i envisioned my tongue just darting out for a slurp.....back to reality. oh yeah, he had the backwards baseball cap thing going on... it gave full coverage to the twinkly blue eyes, the tiny crinkly laugh lines around them as he spoke and smiled at us...gee, this hussy is long winded.....how bout something else to drool over??

Holy frelling hannah Cindy!! How did you have him next and not melt into a puddle of goo?

*reminds self to save up money for next year's Jersey Con*
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Mmm, Double-thunk Monday, where two is definately better than one.

thingthingthingthingthingthingthingthingthingthingthingthingthing

FF
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, this is something completely different. This is "The Official Hussy Handbook." Mazz posted links to the portions that have been completed the other day. As soon as it is all finished there will be another post. You can be added to the dedication page if you want. There's a link to that, too, somewhere a few pages back. Mazz?? Help??

Kerri
                  kewl can't wait and can't wait to see the handbook

i will have to try and post if you guys can't wait til after chicago unless cindy remembers what they said to her but it was funny cause they kept on asking about how you become a hussie lol it was great and in fact cindy i ahem got you when you were at the mic but the transcript i am makeing will be on MSOL in fact have to try and make one for chicago also!
                  Sue

sigpic

Comment

All of this convention talk is not making it ANY easier for me to sit thru the next few days here you guys!!!! I'm supposed to be working..... And where am I? Tempting fate by getting on the forum and surfing for more dirt from this weekend's convention. The 'net Nazis are sure to nail me this time, but I can't help it!!!!!

Tasty con pic alert!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

All the Con reports are fantastic and I want to thank all the hussies here for taking the time to share their stories and pics with the rest of us.

Comment

I think I'm hyperventilating cindyz. You mean he HASN'T decided to slap a restraining order on me after that? Well, there's still time (and the presentation of both the Handbook and my collection of ads) and if I'm still not sectioned by then there'll be WolfSG10...

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. The book cindy so KINDLY presented on my behalf was the fabulous tale of The Hussy And The Archaeologist.

Next week Kerri is presenting the fabulous Hussies Handbook, compiled by several of the WONDERFUL hussies here in THE POND, and inspired by ALL of us *snogs and hugs all around*

The book so far is here, and I'm taking a roll call of all hussies that want to be mentioned on the dedication page. That can be found here. I can't be bothered to traipse back and find my original posts on the matter, but if you want in, names have to be on by 5pm GMT TOMORROW. *6pm Europe *12noon Eastern *11am Central *10am Pacific

And to escape Trout Slapping...
                        (doublethunk monday is doing nasty things to me. I shouldn't have read THING yesterday...)

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                          Next week Kerri is presenting the fabulous Hussies Handbook, compiled by several of the WONDERFUL hussies here in THE POND, and inspired by ALL of us *snogs and hugs all around*

The book so far is here, and I'm taking a roll call of all hussies that want to be mentioned on the dedication page. That can be found here. I can't be bothered to traipse back and find my original posts on the matter, but if you want in, names have to be on by 5pm GMT TOMORROW. *6pm Europe *12noon Eastern *11am Central *10am Pacific THING yesterday...)
                          I posted a little message on there even though I'm not sure if I can be included.
                          *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                          Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                            I posted a little message on there even though I'm not sure if I can be included.
                            ALL hussies are welcome

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                              this was at breakfast, he stood on a chair for us to take pictures, posing and hamming it up for us. needless to say, i had a great view!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/P8210580.jpg
                              THUNK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

OMG CindyZ! Didn't we have some great fun this weekend. I absolutely love the pics you must must share more.

The first thing he did was grab a cell phone belonging to a table mate and began to go thru her numbers and contacts. AT one point he laughed because of a listing the gal had. She had the contact listed as "hag" LOL that was fun.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that was lucky. he wouldn't agree to talk to Gatewarrior on my phne at that time. he politely said "no". i called her anyway, to SQUEEEEE, share some con experiences.

Comment

Working...
                                X