Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42

Yes. I can just see it now...

"Excuse me, Michael? Would you mind donning these pants and joining Erin and I in a little conga around the room, please? Thank you every so much!"

http://images.snapfish.com/3447364723232%7Ffp46% 3Dot%3E2338%3D%3B66%3D49%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3C562%3B375ot1lsi

AS HE RUNS SCREAMING FROM THE ROOM!!

Kerri
    see? it'd be fun. he'd enjoy it. appreciate the spirit of the thing. Probably get right into it.

just don't tell him i invented it. you're not pinning that one on me
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Oh heck, I'd just be happy of they gave Teal'c some lines to say this season...

Comment

Oo!! My b oyfriend (of all people) just had a really good idea for how I can present the Handbook to Michael and not look/feel like a total ass: Tell him we made this and thought his wife would enjoy it!Or something along those lines. Yes? No? Personally, I like it.

Mazz - could you maybe add a "dedication" to Lexa: The Luckiest Hussy of Them All (or something like that). Hehe!!

http://images.snapfish.com/34472%3A6...%3B44%3Aot1lsi

Kerri
        Love the Dedication Idea!
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Sigh...Why can't I get through this pile of billing today???
          Must need more caffeine.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            [center]Sigh...Why can't I get through this pile of billing today???
            Must need more caffeine.
            Huh, I obviously still need to catch up on my lack of sleep from Worldcon, I read that as - "Why can't I get through this pile of bling today" and wondered what the New Orleans contingent had been up to now.

Oh, and it's pages and pages back, but l loved the picture of the hussy trio!

Auntie Foxie, still wiped out (had guests for the weekend so didn't catch up on my beauty sleep but did manage to watch The Powers That Be, one has to have one's priorities straight )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
              Love the Dedication Idea!
              I second that!

Kerri: I don't doubt that MS would find a dedication in your book amusing, and don't worry about the presentation, I'm sure whatever you do will be perfectly marvelous! Remember, the actors are used to making the fans feel at ease. Your enthusiasm and a smile are all you need to make it a success!!

Comment

I second that!

Kerri: I don't doubt that MS would find a dedication in your book amusing, and don't worry about the presentation, I'm sure whatever you do will be perfectly marvelous! Remember, the actors are used to making the fans feel at ease. Your enthusiasm and a smile are all you need to make it a success!!
                Thank you, Ses!! I just hope he's in a good mood that day. I'm getting a little nervous about it now that it's almost here. But we shall see...

And I just wanted to send out a
                HUGE THANK YOU and HUGS to all the Hussies who contributed to the Handbook. I really couldn't have done it without you and I really really appreciate all the hard work you guys put into it. Not that it was really a chore to write about such a wonderful subject... But honestly, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You.

*MWah!!*

Kerri

Comment

You're such a silly...you know you look fine in your sig!! It's just that those other two guys are so distracting....humina!!
                  Ahhh yes...they are weapons of mass distraction are they not...

Now what was I doing??? *wanders out of the room aimlessly*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Yes. I can just see it now...

"Excuse me, Michael? Would you mind donning these pants and joining Erin and I in a little conga around the room, please? Thank you every so much!"

http://images.snapfish.com/344736472...62%3B375ot1lsi

AS HE RUNS SCREAMING FROM THE ROOM!!

Kerri
                    *snicker snicker* *guffaw* Yes I can see it now Kerri....

In my wildest dreams of course...

PANTS!

Though not the Evil Pants of Doom....*sigh*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

I think we need less chatter and more piccies

Anyone want some ice cream!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                        I think we need less chatter and more piccies
                        Well, la di DAH, Miss Hoity-Toity.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                          *snicker snicker* *guffaw* Yes I can see it now Kerri....

In my wildest dreams of course...

PANTS!

Though not the Evil Pants of Doom....*sigh*

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8889/0441d6a31sa.jpg
                          Erin they look like weapons of pants seduction to me.
                          *DS running away from the PG paddle*.

Comment

Thank you, Ses!! I just hope he's in a good mood that day. I'm getting a little nervous about it now that it's almost here. But we shall see...

And I just wanted to send out a
                            HUGE THANK YOU and HUGS to all the Hussies who contributed to the Handbook. I really couldn't have done it without you and I really really appreciate all the hard work you guys put into it. Not that it was really a chore to write about such a wonderful subject... But honestly, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You.

*MWah!!*

Kerri

So is there a place we can see the finished product???
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              So is there a place we can see the finished product???
                              When it's done, yes. Mazz is putting some finishing touches on it and making it look all pretty. I'll let her share the links and stuff if she so chooses. But I've seen some of it and it looks really good.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
                                Erin they look like weapons of pants seduction to me.
                                LOL! You're right, you know.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X