Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHA Great minds think alike!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!
    (Time in a bottle by Jim Croce)

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Oh yes indeed!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Circle4.jpg
      aD: Just...wait for it...
      Oh they're gonna shoot us for this run.

DJ - Stop ......wait.....don't........move........

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
        Oh they're gonna shoot us for this run.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26.../Tangent/9.jpg
        DJ - Stop ......wait.....don't........move........
        What? Nothing untoward going on here. Quick somebody archive this!

OOoohhhhmmmmm...

Comment

ok now Back to my usual tongue pics!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!

Comment

And some more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kriselassar
              Or, in our case, maybe GUTTER minds think alike would be more appropriate

Don't think Daniel's too impressed, either way...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Hehehehehehehehe!!!

Comment

I caught this transtion and I think it is pretty cool. Hope you all like!!!

Comment

Comment

and you can't forget the cheek biting either!

Comment

Oy, I have *got* to go to bed! Kris and Chelle and Hah, stop corrupting me!

Comment

He's teasing us here with some ALMOST tongue...

Last edited by Alaskhah; 14 August 2005, 10:21 PM. Reason: oops... double post...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            Oy, I have *got* to go to bed! Kris and Chelle and Hah, stop corrupting me!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Rules8.jpg
                            D: So... just HOW do you corrupt that which is already corrupted?

Comment

Who is corrupting who now? I sure didn't start it!!!

Comment

Wow, Kris! We're on a roll tonight! Daniel does NOT approve... oh, well...

Comment

Working...
                                X