No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning to the pond. this is me, before my coffee...

to all who have educated me on slash...(ronja and Kerri) thanks... GW---count me in for M.A.S.H. duties asap!

Off to work!

Comment

Cindyz:
      Goodmoring! And good luck at work...thinking of you and all the others who are working right now.....

GW: I'll go for D.A.S.H.
      Don't like slash at all, but D.A.S.H. fits better in the topic I think....
      So no slash, no ship....just Daniel.....and me.....*thunk*
      sigpic

Comment

What in the world am I doing up at this hour (and I've been up for an hour already) - it's nearly 5:30 AM. But as I read the past several posts, I wanted to add my name to the M.A.S.H./D.A.S.H. group. Thanks!

Daniel looks pleased.

Back to trying to wake up....
        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Ah, very good OJen! I'll add you to my list.

That's 5 members so far. And I also think D.A.S.H. is more appropiate.
          So as to "dash" the unholy hopes & dreams of slash/ship-ers.

I'm feeling like a little POCKETSsss with some bondage/whump,
          and that loverly area of the back that I've become obsessed with.

piccy lovingly snurched from GH *snog*

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

It's Thursday!! I just had to share the lovely new sig Bling made for me. Isn't nice? Hehe. And, of course, a loverly pic snurched from jackslashdaniel.com as well.

So, since we now had DASH, we must have it's counterpoint (like HAHA and UHM). I suggest HUSH: Hussies Understand Slash/Ship Happens. Yay? Nay? This way those that ship but don't slash can still join. Who's with me?!?!

Kerri

Comment

I can't join GW, sorry...

You know I ship Maniel

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                I can't join GW, sorry...

You know I ship Maniel
                D.A.S.H., Mazz. Daniel Anti-Slash/Ship Hussies. What has that got to do with Maniel? *light bulb* Unless you thought I was sticking with MASH? Nah, Hastiekido is right. D.A.S.H. is much better for use in the Pond.

(Although, we can still have M.A.S.H. for everywhere else )

(who the heck is Maniel btw? .) I really must have a talk with my clones about giving me my memos.

So, can I put you on the list then?

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  It's Thursday!! I just had to share the lovely new sig Bling made for me. Isn't nice? Hehe. And, of course, a loverly pic snurched from jackslashdaniel.com as well.

http://images.snapfish.com/344699752...C4863769ot1lsi

So, since we now had DASH, we must have it's counterpoint (like HAHA and UHM). I suggest HUSH: Hussies Understand Slash/Ship Happens. Yay? Nay? This way those that ship but don't slash can still join. Who's with me?!?!

Kerri
                  I was wondering when you'd get here, and start stirring up trouble.

Comment

Maniel is my own special ship It even has its own little set of smileys

I also ship JackSonPat

Perhaps I should have my own special, little group for my own ships. We could meet in a nice, padded room.

Yup. I'll take that room please

Comment

GW, sorry I missed you earlier, by the way. And I was wondering who Maniel was too (one of Mazz's "special" friends?). For that matter, who or what is "the muffin" I keep reading about?

Just trying to keep up....

A little something to help us wake up...
                      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        In case you want a history lesson on slash (who wouldn't? ), slash started back with the original Star Trek with Kirk/Spock. That's where the "slash" comes from (Kirk slash Spock). So, from there on it referred to fandom pairings of any two people of the same sex (male or female). Although, females are generally "femslash". So, there you go. You know now more than I'm sure you wanted to about slash.

Kerri
                        I'd always wondered where the term 'slash' came from... Thank you!

*Seshat bows down in abject awe to the great knowledge database otherwise known as Kerri*

I love how this pic works on SO many levels...

Comment

Maniel. Mazz + Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                            GW, sorry I missed you earlier, by the way. And I was wondering who Maniel was too (one of Mazz's "special" friends?). For that matter, who or what is "the muffin" I keep reading about?
                            Where I come from this particular term is slang for a female's...ahem...body part.
                            And it would not be considered polite usage.

This cannot be the context in which you guys are using it, surely?
                            Or am I just being clueless again??

Comment

That's great Mazz!! Rock on!!!
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Wow, Mazz. You really do live in your own little world.

Maniel indeed...

ROFLMFAO! You kill me Mazz, you really do.

GW~thinking she should invest in psychiatric-restraints stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X