No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Hussies!!! I'm back from vacation. Way too much to catch up on though. Can someone fill me in?

Oh, and hi Jillly and Ang. It was great to meet you this past week (it was this past week, right? I still can't remember what day it is. I guess that's what happens when you are on vacation for three weeks.)

Is Wed. still body parts day?????? I could go for some.

Well, I'll be back later. I need to catch up on all the new episodes. I haven't had a chance to see any of them because of vacation and the buying of the new trailer we got for vacation.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
      stupid question...what is slash?
      In case you want a history lesson on slash (who wouldn't? ), slash started back with the original Star Trek with Kirk/Spock. That's where the "slash" comes from (Kirk slash Spock). So, from there on it referred to fandom pairings of any two people of the same sex (male or female). Although, females are generally "femslash". So, there you go. You know now more than I'm sure you wanted to about slash.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Hi Hussies!!! I'm back from vacation. Way too much to catch up on though. Can someone fill me in?
        Welcome back DJF!
        Glad you had a good time and got to meet Jilly and Ang.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
          What petition pray tell could you be talking about GW????

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9515/slash2mq.jpg

Is it something to do with a certain type of fan fic writing?

I swear it's all Kerri's fault, she's corrupting me! Darn her and her slashy goodness!!!
          I wouldn't doubt that someone made a copy of the petition before another someone burned it...

Daniel: I still say it's all your fault!
          Jack: My fault? I didn't start the petition!
          Daniel: No, but if you didn't touch me all the time then certain hussies wouldn't get certain non-pg ideas about certain pictures.
          Jack: You mean like this one.
          Daniel: *groan*

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            Since MeiMei popped in one day and declared it so.

http://images.snapfish.com/3446946%3...C4795233ot1lsi

Tee Hee.

Kerri
            Uh, I did what???

I actually think that I was quoting someone elses desire for a Slash Thursday... *looks around for Frostfox*

And everyone knows that I write Sam/Jack smut! So no one would ever believe that I would declare Slash Thursday!! Just like no one would ever believe that I read or write slash... Nope, no one would ever believe it!!

*wanders off to see where that petition copy got off to*

Comment

Woohoo! I finally remembered to save the pics I capped from an episode before I closed the video player!

I just lurve Beneath the Surface....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Danny appears a little shocked at the bondage minded hussies tonight! It isn't even Thursday yet!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Danny appears a little shocked at the bondage minded hussies tonight! It isn't even Thursday yet!
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...deDaniel11.jpg
                  Hey, there's nothing wrong with getting a leg up on Thursday......

Mmmmmmmmmmm...... Daniel.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...deDaniel11.jpg

Pfft. Close enough!

Chemical/Big Hulking Jaffa restraint...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Pfft. Close enough!
                      Originally posted by Chelle
                      Hey, there's nothing wrong with getting a leg up on Thursday......
                      I love you Chelle.

Comment

And of course, it wouldn't be me if I didn't slip in a little tongue.....*running from PG paddle *

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          I lurve you too, Blingy!

And so does Daniel! *See? he's thinking non-PG thoughts too!*

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                            thinking non-PG thoughts

Comment

*still thinking non-Pg thoughts*

Comment

*wanders off to see where that petition copy got off to*
                                Right here Mei Mei! *jumps around avidly darting around GW who trys vainly to grab said petition*

He he *evil grin* They're are too many of us Ronja, you can never stop us now! Mwhahahahahahaha

Okay that's enough sleep deprived madness for today....

Oh and WELCOME BACK DJF! Glad to see you're back from holiday safe and sound!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X