No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woooooo Salty! Excellent pics! I am having fits of jealousy over here, you know.

*is still trying to figure out a way to get to Chicago Con without going broke*

I guess I'll just thunk a few times to keep my mind off of it.....

Some Convention Tongue, anyone?

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
      I think those were all my decent pics so I give you this one again....just keep in mind what a good girl I was that I didn't reach out and touch!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...B/IMG_0749.jpg

When he stopped to talk at our table, the girls behind him were taking pics of his butt and were giggling so he asked them what was going on. They told him what they were doing, he said they use butt doubles on the set. So I asked him if he was telling us he needed a butt double, to which he replied "oh, it's all me baby!"

Sigh - he called me baby!!! *thunk*
      Just reach out & touch someone. That's all I have to say.

Y'know... looking at that pic again... I have only one thing to say...
      POCKETS!
      Dee Dee can have the pants, I'll take the pockets.
      pocketspocketspocketspocketspockets

Congrats on 500 Salty!

POCKETS!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

And since I'm still in a mood over TPTB at work being the 'net Police, something moody to thunk about.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I'm trying to decide which episode to cap next. Does anybody have a request? I've got the boxed sets of seasons 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7.

Because every post is better with a pic...something random...

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Evening all. Nice to see all the new people around The POND. Welcome, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. Seems to be that everyone is getting along well. Just thought I would post a little thing we have here in The POND in regards to quoting pictures. Just so we get it out of the way. If you quote someone's post in your reply and it contains a picture. We ask that you please remove the picture from the Quote and replace it with the link only. This is to limit the "stealing" of bandwidth and to help those Hussies that still have dial-up (for what reason, I'll never know ). There are two ways to do this:

1) You can simply remove the [IMG] tags from around the image URL.
            2) If you do not see the [IMG] tags in your quote and see the image, simply right-click on the picture and select Properties. Then highlight and copy the http:// address under Image Location or Location, delete the picture and then replace it with the Location.
            3) If none of this makes sense to you, you can always delete the picture, too.

This now ends today's Hussy Public Service Announcement. We now return you to your scheduled thunking.

Kerri

Comment

Hastiekido

sigpic

Comment

mmmmmmm fallen/homecoming... we can never have enough of a certain scene even if it does have to be linked.

as one of those poor hussies. on dial up... it suxz.... but then my apt. builidin' isnt hooked up for high speed.. due to its age... drats. i get spoiled if im some place where theres highspeed... (and it woud be nice for me seein' as i d/l a lot of vids)
                sigpic

Comment

Booniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebo onieboonieboonieboonie

booniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebo oniebooniebooniebooniebonnieboonie

and with that, i'll say goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                    Then you would have enjoyed when Chris started to unbutton Michael's shirt!!! I think that was in reference to Michael shaving his chest!

Thanks for the welcome!!! And for the compliment on the pics!! I just wish they were clearer!
                    OMG! Salty between that & the dream I had last nite, I think I'm gonna have an anuerism. "What dream?" you may ask. Let's just say that... well... this is a PG forum, and I can't really say, but I will say that it felt very real. *THUNK*

You're very welcome. And I think your pix are clear enough. For my purposes anyway.

Ooo00oo00oo... Dirty BanDaniel. YUM!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Yummy pic from Bling, Love the sexy tank top...
                      TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
                      JACK: "Call Daniel"

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                        Booniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebo onieboonieboonieboonie

booniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebooniebo oniebooniebooniebooniebonnieboonie
                        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! See what you did to him with that?!! He's still not right, even though they've taken it off! No more boonies!

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

LIPS!!!!!

with a side of BOONIE HAT!!!

imagine, slowly removing the boonie hat, running your fingers thru the long soft hair...gently carressing those lips...kissing those..........OWW!! Damm paddle!!

Comment

D: why must my thunkers always fight to have me in a boonie or a bandana, when they can see that nothin' looks so sexy.
                            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=gatehorse]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! See what you did to him with that?!! He's still not right, even though they've taken it off! No more boonies!

hush now, or I just might break out the famed chin gerbil pics.....

GH, green to you!

Comment

*runs in*

Ahhhh no gerbil Cindyz please!

Thunks to all who have posted con photos! It makes me that much more excited for Chicago...how many days Kerri? *jumps up and down*

Something for Tuesday, robes since Kerri has the bandana covered and Cindyz the boonie!

*dashes back out again*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X