X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    We WON!
    Me and our fanzine, Plokta -

Bit blurry, but not as blurry as I was by 4am with all the champagne!!!!

xxx Auntie Foxie in Glasgow.
    You look great Foxy, champagne and all. Congrats again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
      Wow I missed a lot, had to skim through.

I just got back from the creation SG-1 con in NJ. Michael remembered me from the Boston con and was a lot nicer this time, emphasis on the lot. For my photo op with him he had me sit on his lap. His idea, not that I'm complaining. I can't wait to get that pic!

You are so lucky!!
      gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Hello, I was at the CON in NJ too I had an amazingly good impression of MS and I have to say.. he is cute

I posted this in another thread, but will repost here, you might be intrested...

I do not have many pictures, my camera... sucks... but this is one of my favorites...

There where 2 guys dressed as Jaffas, they won the costume competition, CJ was answering questions when he suddenly spotted them at the back of the room and said OMG... I can't believe it and went straight to the back of the room people were crazy about pics and he started posing with them, finally he decided to bring them to the stage and possed for pics... MS said, well, I'll just get into the pose when Jaffas are around and he kneeled on the floor like he had been captured believe me it was funny...

I have to say, I've heard many things about CJ, how adorable he is, but never heard anything about MS and I'm not a big fan of DJ, but he was great, he was nice and funny and approachable.

He was also asked about why is Daniel Jackson talking so fast and he said it was not his fault the writers are writing this amazingly long dialogue and specially for the 3 part opener they had many things to say and not enough time, so he would say his lines and then they would ask him to say them again but quicker due to time...

He was also asked about the ship... Daniel/Vala ship and/or Daniel/Anybody else... also was asked if there would be a kiss and he said
        Spoiler:
        NO!
        but basically he is against ship, he says Stargate is an action and adventure show and that is how he sees it.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Danielitis
          hi! My name is ana from Spain. I like michael / daniel. I don't speak english very well but i would like to participe

besos
          Welcome! Your english is better than my spanish, although I might be able to speak it if I had to...

You mentioned Legacy...here's a nice pic.

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Danielitis

and

Salty

sigpic

Comment

Boonie Strap!!

bling, feeling very random tonight

Comment

I just got back from the creation SG-1 con in NJ. Michael remembered me from the Boston con and was a lot nicer this time, emphasis on the lot. For my photo op with him he had me sit on his lap. His idea, not that I'm complaining. I can't wait to get that pic!
                Oh lordy I think I would have fallen over!!!!!! See, you were destined to have a GREAT con this time around - And you got to SIT ON HIS LAP!!!!!

*impatiently waits for NJ con Hussies to post piccies*

In the meantime....

Multi-thunk, convention style!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                  *impatiently waits for NJ con Hussies to post piccies*

In the meantime....

Multi-thunk, convention style!
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...2005/MSCJ1.jpg
                  Ooo Chelle, that's a good one! *also awaits NJ con pix*

Meantimes, I've gone all whump-y. So weird, it's never happened before...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    Ooo Chelle, that's a good one! *also awaits NJ con pix*

Meantimes, I've gone all whump-y. So weird, it's never happened before...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Evo88.jpg
                    Nothing wrong with getting whumpy, I say!

Last edited by Alaskhah; 08 August 2005, 09:58 PM. Reason: tags... *sigh*

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Wow sounds like you are had a wonderful time.
                      Sitting on his lap.... you lucky hussy.
                      I think it is great that you have had such a great experience this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        There's gotta be something wrong with watching a dvd frame by frame to glean some new image of whump because you've grown tired of looking at all the lovely whump you already have and since you've got insomnia what's the harm in spending an hour or three on three scenes...

Got a new one tho! I like his hand on the tree...

Last edited by blingaway; 08 August 2005, 10:56 PM. Reason: late-nite spelling

Comment

Here's a nice one to carry in my mind's eye as I wander off to bed...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            There's gotta be something wrong with watching a dvd frame by frame to glean some new image of whump because you've grown tired of looking at all the lovely whump you already have and since you've got insomnia what's the harm is spending an hour or three on three scenes...

Got a new one tho! I like his hand on the tree...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Evo89.jpg
                            Then don't see it as something wrong... Think of it as taking artistic license!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                              Then don't see it as something wrong... Think of it as taking artistic license!

Ah! Excellent advice. Henceforth, all obsessive behaviors involving the collection and management of Daniel images shall not be deemed 'Wrong'.

Just obsessive.

Comment

I prefer to think of myself as observant, creative, and persistent...

Comment

Working...
                                X