Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
    Good morning, Hussies! I found this in the Ben Browder Thunk Thread. I think you'kll get kick out of it. I believe MsVinDiesel did this.

http://eclecticum.com/extras/shimmy1.gif

LOLOLOL!!!! There's nothing better than a little Season 9 rump shakin'!!!

What a great way to wake up in the morning...... I think I'll post some Daniel!

Let's see, i shall start off with some well-fit PANTS.

Last edited by Chelle; 07 August 2005, 08:58 AM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
      **cindyz runs in**

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...sumuru_054.jpg

**runs back out, hides from all**

really, i saw this one and almost died laughing! had to share the love with you all.
      *snort giggle snort giggle*

Cindyz, you better watch out - the anti-chin-gerbil-alliance might is gonna have a field day with you and this pic! And what the #$%@ is up with his hair?!? Oy vey!

I'm thinking more pants should distract them all...

Comment

uh danny and the case of the missin' pants.. they alwasys seem to uh.. get lost.

great captions everyone.

have another piccy
        linked due to it bein from fridays eppy and maybe considered spoilery...
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...2/Ben-Dan2.jpg
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          uh danny and the case of the missin' pants.. they alwasys seem to uh.. get lost.

great captions everyone.

have another piccy
          linked due to it bein from fridays eppy and maybe considered spoilery...
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...2/Ben-Dan2.jpg
          Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
          Spoiler:
          LEATHER!
          [/Homer]

Wow, I thought it was empty in here at almost 4am! I can't believe no one's around to bug! I guess I'll just make myself happy and find some sort f Danny run to do. Let's see...... Lips? Ears? Pants? Ears? Tongue? Where to begin....

I know! I think I have something different!

Rabbit ears!!!!!

Comment

And the MOST excellent rabbit ears shadow puppet ever!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                LOLOLOL!!!! There's nothing better than a little Season 9 rump shankin'!!!
                Shankin'???? Did you mean shakin'? Talk about a Freudian slip! LOL!

Well....I guess you can say he's certainly shakin' his...ah-hem...SHANKS!

*gets smacked with PG paddle* Ow!

Isn't that hilarious? I like to call it the "Leather Chafes Boogie"!
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Before I head for bed, I figured I'd post something for Seshat, since it has something to do with Daniel and a Zat..... Not being zatted though.

And since it's Season 9, I'll link it, as to not be kicked in the bum!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...t%20Bind/5.jpg
                  OOOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  The undercover leathers!
                  LOL

Just wanted to pop in and let you hussies know that I finally posted my Burbank con pix. Feel free to browse and snurch to your heart's content. The photo quality will be much better next time, promise!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...Uy=-9j9oi&Ux=0

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    Flopdoodle?
                    Yes flopdoodle. Apparently it's something the roaming gnome from the Travelocity's commercials says. My husband loves those commercials and it's now his new replacement cuss word.

Yes my husband's a little odd, I already know that....

Random thunk, since it's Sunday and anymore thought could be hazardous to my health...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                      Shankin'???? Did you mean shakin'? Talk about a Freudian slip! LOL!

Well....I guess you can say he's certainly shakin' his...ah-hem...SHANKS!

*gets smacked with PG paddle* Ow!

Isn't that hilarious? I like to call it the "Leather Chafes Boogie"!
                      OMG that'll teach me to post without my contacts in! That WAS one heck of a Freudian slip - Nice catch there!

So anyone wanna join in for the run to 30,000????

Here's some yummy angelic Daniel....

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                        Just wanted to pop in and let you hussies know that I finally posted my Burbank con pix. Feel free to browse and snurch to your heart's content. The photo quality will be much better next time, promise!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...Uy=-9j9oi&Ux=0
                        Great pics! I so cannot wait for the next convention!

Yum!

Comment

Since it's Sunday and there's no true theme for the day, how about some of those cool transitions?

Comment

Before I head for bed, I figured I'd post something for Seshat, since it has something to do with Daniel and a Zat..... Not being zatted though.

And since it's Season 9, I'll link it, as to not be kicked in the bum!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...t%20Bind/5.jpg
                            OMG where did you get that Pic?!!!! I just loved THE TIES THAT BIND!!!!

Spoiler:
                            LEATHER I hope Dee Dee will keep plenty of these pants in stock.

Spoiler:
                            This ep was so hot that when it airs up here in DECEMBER I will definitely need some airconditioning. I especially liked when we first see DJ in leather, he walks over to the table and sits down and just casually leans back in the chair. I almost fell out of my chair.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Looks like I'll throw down a few more pics before bed, I'm still wound up and overtired from the rest of the week.

Con pics anyone?

OMG!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does any one else find it incredibly sexy that he is leaning on the chair like that?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                                OMG where did you get that Pic?!!!! I just loved THE TIES THAT BIND!!!!
                                I'm with ya on that. I downloaded the episode last night, and stayed up past 2am caping it. Who needs sleep anyway, right?

Here's another one of those cool transtional moments...
                                Last edited by Chelle; 07 August 2005, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X