Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Okay, this whole time warp thing is driving me bananas!! My last two posts went way the heck up into La-La Land!
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...iel/WoOD02.jpg
    Yep - I quoted Kiwi's post way before my last two posts, and then all of a sudden, they were out of order! I wonder what demons have posessed the forum these days?

Should I run out and get a young priest and an old priest? *Think Exorcist*

Oh well, I am compelled to post another Danny, since the insomnia is kicking in.

J - Hey, what's wrong with your Hussy-Love thread, Danny-boy? Seems a little fouled up, if you ask me.
    D - As a matter of fact, I didn't ask, Jack.
    J - Daniel?
    D - Leave them be, they're distracted. I have yet to have one pair of pants snurched today!
    J - Leave them be.....? Daniel, you didn't have anything to do with this, did you?
    D - Well.... Maybe.
    J - *sigh*

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Maybe I'm obsessing a bit, but has anyone noticed how close we are to 30,000 posts on this thread?!

And who needs sleep? Not me! I've been told it's over-rated anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
        Yep - I quoted Kiwi's post way before my last two posts, and then all of a sudden, they were out of order! I wonder what demons have posessed the forum these days?

Should I run out and get a young priest and an old priest? *Think Exorcist*

Oh well, I am compelled to post another Danny, since the insomnia is kicking in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y/DanJack2.jpg
        J - Hey, what's wrong with your Hussy-Love thread, Danny-boy? Seems a little fouled up, if you ask me.
        D - As a matter of fact, I didn't ask, Jack.
        J - Daniel?
        D - Leave them be, they're distracted. I have yet to have one pair of pants snurched today!
        J - Leave them be.....? Daniel, you didn't have anything to do with this, did you?
        D - Well.... Maybe.
        J - *sigh*

D - Jack just *had* to open his mouth, didn't he? I didn't bring a spare pair with me this trip!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...iel/FS-D06.jpg
          D - Jack just *had* to open his mouth, didn't he? I didn't bring a spare pair with me this trip!
          *snort*

D - Jack, my pants are gone.
          J - And......?

Comment

D - You know, somehow this is your fault Jack.
            J - Yes.... yes, I know.

Comment

D: You realize that the longer we sit here, the less likely it is that we're going to get them *back*, right?
              J: Yup.

Comment

D - Jack, please remember the word "pants" is off limits. It just gets these Hussies to wound up and..... Well they steal them at the mere mention of them!!!
                J - I know I know I know. It's all MY fault!

Comment

J - WHOA what are they doing to your pants?!
                  D - Looks like............ a big jar of peanut butter.
                  J - Back to the peanut butter pants, hmm?

Comment

D - "Give up the pants and no one gets hurt." And WHY is this note in Jack's handwriting?

Comment

D: Those *were* my favorite pants, Jack.
                      J: Well, look on the bright side. Now they go great with toast.

Comment

D: I swear, Officer, I *WAS* wearing pants!! These ... these... HUSSIES... They attacked me! Listen, call Gen. O'Neill at Cheyenne Mou... Oh, never mind. Maybe at least in jail, I'll be able to keep my pants on.

And with that, I bid you all good night (or, more accurately, good morning)!

Comment

Good morning, Hussies! I found this in the Ben Browder Thunk Thread. I think you'll get kick out of it. I believe MsVinDiesel did this.

http://eclecticum.com/extras/shimmy1.gif

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 07 August 2005, 08:28 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hello Girls!!!!!!

Writing this from the fan room at Worldcon, which is the coolest place to hang out - we have the real ale, I hear there is a Worldcon out there, I've only seen the fanroom and dealers room and art show.

The Masquerade is over (only worked 12 hours...) and it went without a hitch. Teddy and I, joint MC's were humiliated at the half time judges break by being the models for 'Iron Costumer' (Iron Chef/Ready Steady Cook but with sewing machines) they made me into Marilyn Monroe... I suspect there might be photos out there somewhere but if you saw them, I'd have to kill you all.

Tonight is glad rags on for the Hugo awards, wish me (and that show, um, what's it called, oh yes, Stargate) luck at the awards ceremony, either way, one will be having a drink or two, to drown sorrows or celebrate.

There is a Tardis in the hall and a 10 foot tall Stargate which everyone keeps having their photo taken in front of.

Hope Friday's episode was as good as the first three. I'm home Tuesday, will perhaps get on again tomorrow, will let you know how Hugo goes (but if I win, you should hear the SQUEEEEE from there!

XXXXX Auntie Foxie, 1.50pm, time for first beer of the day!!
                            sigpic

Comment

**cindyz runs in**

**runs back out, hides from all**

really, i saw this one and almost died laughing! had to share the love with you all.

Comment

Made this one, hope you like it

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X