• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at those Blue Eyes!

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Can't help thinking he should be holding a jar of PB...

gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        Ah you do research so well Bling!...

Well we're almost at the end of our last day in Vancouver ....just time for a quick thunk before I tackle the humongous task that is packing up for the first leg of the road trip (Kamloops) tomorrow....I've loved every second of my stay here.... Vancouver is the most wonderful city and British Columbia is simply beautiful...well it does say that on the number plates...and quite rightly!

I know I didn't see Michael or any of the SG crew at the studios but I have had such a wonderful time and seen things I never thought I'd see a year ago I'm not too upset....I'm just desperate to come back as soon as I can!...

Not sure what internet connections will be available over the next few days but I hope to be in touch by the time we reach Toronto on Friday....sorry for chatting too much, here's my thunk with apologies for being so excited!

Dee Dee xx
        Have a great time on the next leg Dee Dee. It's been great traveling with you.

My mom would love a key chain from Toronto
        sigpic

Comment

Have fun, Dee Dee!! *is quite enamored with the Northwest herself*

I think I'm just gonna do a "point and post" thunk to help dust off some of my "oldies but goodies."

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Awww, he's smiling! Although what's up with the hair?

gatehorse

Comment

Before I head for bed, I figured I'd post something for Seshat, since it has something to do with Daniel and a Zat..... Not being zatted though.

And since it's Season 9, I'll link it, as to not be kicked in the bum!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...t%20Bind/5.jpg

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                Awww, he's smiling! Although what's up with the hair?

http://www.imagecabin.com/imagehost/...Faaa/42101.jpg

is right!! The many hairstyles of Michael Shanks... Kinda sounds like a book title, doesn't it?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

made some icons of Daniel with the team and one with his wife Lexa.

enjoy
                  part of:
                  Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                    is right!! The many hairstyles of Michael Shanks... Kinda sounds like a book title, doesn't it?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...niel/H-D04.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...niel/C-D07.jpg
                    I believe the Pond hussies are already making a book...could be a section in it. Or it would make a nice picture book on its own.

gatehorse

Comment

Since we're on hair, how 'bout some evil sideburns?

Comment

Although I've found that I'm rather partial to finding those fleeting moments of tongue.....

Comment

I think I might have a mini tongue run before bed!

Comment

Wow Chelle, you really like tongue, don't you?

gatehorse

Comment

And now I'm off to bed. Goodnight all, and I'll see y'all in the morning.

Comment

This IS a tongue, but since it's Season 9 and all..... Yep, gotta just do a link. It isn't a spoiler per se..... But to those who haven't had the opportunity to see any of Season 9 yet, I'd rather leave you guys your chance to giggle the way I have every time I see a new tongue to cap or a new costume to snicker about.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...t%20Bind/8.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X