• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      Peanut Butter? It's a ... thing ... Ummm... Can't be more specific than that on a nice PG forum like this

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmatazz/pic/000fxkpf
      OK.
      I think I have got the gist of it.

Between the Pond and Lost I think I will never see Peanut Butter in the same way again.

By the way crunchy or smooth?

Comment

Ooooo loved the Daniel of many colors run Seshat! Such beautiful pics, the man is so handsome no matter the color.

Congrats on 1000 Ronja! You go hussy!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh Ronja...

YAY for 1,000 Posts!!!

And because I forgot (read: got distracted by RL & Danny pix) about other hussy milestones...

Yay for Hussy Milestones!!!

And Ronja... PB Man... ROFLMFAO!!! Love it. He's sooo cute! (and yes, we'll have to MSN or YH tomorrow)

And um... For those hussies who have asked about the whole PB thing... How do you explain the unexplainable? It's just something you kinda know, but never really know, and certainly can't explain to anyone. The uses of PB are endless though.

The only things that still confuse me are the Badger and the Trout references. Anyone want to "clarify" on those? Or is asking a hussy to clarify something like that an exercise in futility? 'Cuz if they're anything like the whole PB thing.....

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Here, GW, because everyday is lip day, have some lips, up close and personal.

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Wait, this one's better, and it's a color Danny too. I'd say red-orange.

gatehorse

Comment

http://www.creationent.com/SG07/index.htm

BOSTON CON GOERS your photo ops are up

check em out and phew baby MS looks smokin hot in them
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE

GAH! it's so hot in here... prolly 95F, I hate summer!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...L/daniel37.jpg
                    ....... swap?? Altho it really hasn't been horribly cold here - up to ~50F during the day.

ROFLMAO at Seshat! Rainbow coloured Danny! ( on second thoughts you could take that in all sorts of dodgy ways )

Comment

It's Monday!

My favorite kind of double thunk:

gatehorse

Comment

OMG, I can't believe it's August already! Where's the summer going? School starts a month from Saturday. I need lots of thunking before then, cuz I won't be here too much after it starts.

Can't post this enough:

THUNK!
                        gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                          Wait, this one's better, and it's a color Danny too. I'd say red-orange.

http://files.photojerk.com/gatehorse/FIAD/FIAD094.jpg
                          Awww... he's so peaceful there, and his eyebrows are so good in FIAD. I strangely fascinated with MS eyebrows. I think in one of the commentaries he said something like caterpillar but really, if you take notice of the brows, he keep changing the shape of them EVERY SEASON.
                          Loved his in Abyss & FIAD, not so much in WOO (too thick), you'll see Mazz caps, his face is good as ever but the brows is.. not good (for me) *sigh* sadly his best brows is in season 6 where he show-up only 3 times .

Anyway... Welcome back Gate Warrior ! .. and to avoid the wet-trout patrol

*cough* errmm ... Wet Trout : is the thing that will be smacked unto you if you post irrelevant/spammy posts at this thread.
                          sigpic

Comment

L-JADE, eyebrows are a weird obsession.

But here, you can have some more, cuz this is also for Monday:

gatehorse

Comment

For Monday:

gatehorse

Comment

What do you think of these eyebrows?

gatehorse

Comment

Working...