Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    I remember that look!
    Klig!.. just read your LJ.. thanks for typing all the fun..

er... I was hoping you would include the slash question, because being in the back I didn't hear the first part.. and yeah MS/CJ were hilarious, it's so hard to take their picture when you're shaking from laughing.
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      Hello darlings,
      I'm back!

Five days of sun, sand and my batty Mum.

Thank you for all my delicious birthday piccies, and particular thanks to Ang for the wonderful poem.

Now it's all hands to the pumps for getting stuff ready for Worldcon, 12 days and counting. Um, last time I looked, it was about a year away.

FF, tired bunny and it's taken me 4 hours to catch up with GW and this thread!
      Welcome back Foxy!!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Slexycarter

Oh yeah, Burbank con report is finally finished. If you wander on over, remember to take stimulants.
          sigpic

Comment

WELCOME SLEXYCARTER
            WELCOME BACK FOXY

sigpic

Comment

The Pond empty this time of night... the hussies watching Sci-fi Friday...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ms2005mar1.jpg[/center]

Oh yeah, Burbank con report is finally finished. If you wander on over, remember to take stimulants.
                  Wow....steamy is the only word that comes to mind Kligs.

Not quite as sexy, but still just as yummy...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

*yawn* I, eh, *yawn* just finished *yawn* reading *really big yawn* Kligg's live *yawn* journal... Even the coffee didn't help!!!!

*really big grin*

Evil Wench, you know I am kidding! Sounds like you had a blast and became infamous, and possibly notorious, through your Pond Hussy connections! Way to go, Kliggins! And Seshat!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      *yawn* I, eh, *yawn* just finished *yawn* reading *really big yawn* Kligg's live *yawn* journal... Even the coffee didn't help!!!!

*really big grin*

Evil Wench, you know I am kidding! Sounds like you had a blast and became infamous, and possibly notorious, through your Pond Hussy connections! Way to go, Kliggins! And Seshat!
                      ROFL!!! I warned you!! Now, you know why I am not a writer.

Seshat is famous, I am just the messenger with the cell phone
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                        Wow....steamy is the only word that comes to mind Kligs.

Not quite as sexy, but still just as yummy...
                        http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1...e20flag8dp.jpg
                        THUNK!

I'll salute that flag!

*covers mouth*

hehe
                        *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                        Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

ROFL!!! I warned you!! Now, you know why I am not a writer.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igpic/dj88.jpg

Seshat is famous, I am just the messenger with the cell phone
                          What is it about that man that makes us all revert to teenage fangirl with just a glance?! Kliggins, your report just had me daydreaming for the last ooooooh ten minutes about just how much fun Burbank was! Oh wait, let me find a pic and refresh us all.....

Looks like everyone had a good time to me!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                            What is it about that man that makes us all revert to teenage fangirl with just a glance?! Kliggins, your report just had me daydreaming for the last ooooooh ten minutes about just how much fun Burbank was! Oh wait, let me find a pic and refresh us all.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...haelnTorri.jpg
                            I think you are right. Writing the Sunday part of the con report brought back a lot of things, especially when comparing with Seshat about what was said on the phone. For me, though, the fun started in the Burbank Con thread. I just had so much fun there being all fangirly, excited to be going to my first con and getting to know some of the people.

Yes, I think everybody was having a good time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...haelnTorri.jpg
                              SQUUUEEEEEE.... *cough* ahem yeah... good time indeed

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Foxy!

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X