Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wibble*

I raise your buttony cute daniel with a daniel that needs care and mothering

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      *wibble*

I raise your buttony cute daniel with a daniel that needs care and mothering
      I see your "needs mothering cute" and raise you with the ultimate "melty cute"

Well, it makes ME melty, anyway. Thank you as always, Dana_Jeanne!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Just for Jerin, some young and innocent Danny (from Hathor) :http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/4179fe30.jpg

Of course, he doesn't exactly qualify as innocent after Hathor, does he?

Thanks, Seshat! Oh, how I wish I were Hathor. (Insert perverted fantasy here.)

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          And as for the glasses v non glasses thing... hmmm... I'm split. I have this thing that when he has the glasses on, he's very much Daniel, but without, he becomes Michael... and I think I like Daniel more...

I mean .... can you GET any cuter than this?

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...9c3dc/s640x480
          I like Daniel more, too. And, no! You can't get any cuter.

Anyone have any pics of Daniel smiling when he 1st meets Kathrine's niece in the season 8 finale? That is the cutest pic ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            Is it okay if I save this pic in my pictures folder? I'm melting!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
              Is it okay if I save this pic in my pictures folder? I'm melting!
              That piccie I got from Dana_Jeanne *mwa*! If you haven't been to her website, do check it out: http://michaelshanks-online.com/
              Just make sure you only snurch the non-copyrighted stuff. I think some of the convention pics are copyrighted...so you shouldn't take and re-post those.

My manips are a different matter, though. Anything with my name plastered all over it is MINE, and not for snurching.

Comment

As cute seems to be the order of the day.....

Awww....that poor wee boy....

Dee Dee xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                  I thought the Joe thunk thread were crazy but this threads just insane!

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/silvertv/zstargate/daniel.jpg

I love his hair from season 1
                  Yay! Another person that likes Young Daniel!

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                    Yeah Photojerk is great! But it's a shame u can't make the folders public Can imagecabin upload zips? Cos I currently have over 30 megs of Avalon caps on Photojerk lol (over 1000 (!) ) and no way am I gonna sit and upload one at the time!
                    No, you can upload up to 15 at one time. Not the best, but I can deal with it because I like the features better than photojerk. I don't like that you have to sit there and add each photojerk pic to an album to make it public. With 200 caps per episode, I'm not gonna sit there and do that. Why can't there be a photobucket-imagecabin cross that allows zips?

Well, at least we've got pics.

gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      As cute seems to be the order of the day.....
                      Awww....that poor wee boy....

Dee Dee xx
                      Hmmmm......will you take "facing certain death" adorable? *sniff, so sad*

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        I use Snapfish for most of my photos because they have this lovely upload manager thing that lets you pick all the pics in one folder that you want to upload in like 2 clicks and it does it! It's really great. I don't know what browser you have, but it doesn't like Mozilla as it's a Java app and for some reason, Mozilla doesn't like Java. Just so you know. I know I love it when I have 400 caps to upload.

Kerri
                        I think I considered it, but I couldn't figure out if I could make albums public so that I can just hand out a URL. Can you do that?

Staying on topic...

D: *muttering* That's my coffee...
                        gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                          No, you can upload up to 15 at one time. Not the best, but I can deal with it because I like the features better than photojerk. I don't like that you have to sit there and add each photojerk pic to an album to make it public. With 200 caps per episode, I'm not gonna sit there and do that. Why can't there be a photobucket-imagecabin cross that allows zips?

Well, at least we've got pics.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...SS6Abyss20.jpg

Good morning on this lovely Wednesday to you Gatehorse. Thanks for the info and my thanks too for keeping this hussy company yesterday. More importantly thank you for sharing Dannyboy with a fellow hussy. Erm... did I just say the last part out loud?!!

Comment

Then Gatehorse is the one you wanna talk to! I'm sure she'll help u out with loads of piccies...
                            Did someone say Young Danny?

First link in my sig has all the young Danny pics. Snurch as many as you want.
                            gatehorse

Comment

!!! GateWarrior Update !!!

She's ok but something has happened to her account and she can't post at the moment! (she's still waiting for the admin to check if it's fixable) But oh the horror! She can still lurk! So if I were you, I would be very careful with what I say

And yes she has created a emergency persona but she doesn't want to use it unless it's an absolute emergency

!!! This has been a Gate Warrior Update !!!

Hope u come back to us soon GW!!! *mwa* *bug hugs*

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...changeling.jpg
                              GW's own words here...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=436
                              gatehorse

Comment

any daniel is fine with me.

if he's dirty

i can make him shower

Comment

Working...
                                X