No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something about his smile just lights up his face...

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

J: So, how're you recovering?
      D: Pretty good.
      J: The doc says she found PB in your...
      D: Jack!
      J: I was gonna say hair.
      D: Yeah. Right. Let's just not talk about what they found where. Okay?

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Well, I think that's gonna do it for me kids.
        I'm gonna curl up between my Danny Clones & go beddy bye.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Goodnight GW! Sweet Danny dreams! I think you've got the right idea, so I'm gonna go to bed too.

I just have to post this pants pic I've been saving for Teal'c and Danny Tuesday.

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Just a quickie before I head off to the hairdressers!....

Got back last night and headed straight for a bath!....phewww!....I don't know how the others stood it in the car with me... I was dirty, hot, smelly and on a total high!....I had the most amazing weekend and I can't even start to tell you all the fabulous things I did and saw.....all I can say is Dave Grohl is a God and Green Day blew the 70,000 crowd away!....AWESOME!....

I've been catching up and will post more later but all I can say to Ses is

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You lucky lucky girl!..... (((((*mwa*))))))

Back later to thunk after I get this haystack I call my hair sorted!....

Luv and hugs to everyone.....I missed you all but I was having such a great time and it made it easier to go without thunking for 4 days!...

Deeds xxxxxxxxx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              Just a quickie before I head off to the hairdressers!....

Got back last night and headed straight for a bath!....phewww!....I don't know how the others stood it in the car with me... I was dirty, hot, smelly and on a total high!....I had the most amazing weekend and I can't even start to tell you all the fabulous things I did and saw.....all I can say is Dave Grohl is a God and Green Day blew the 70,000 crowd away!....AWESOME!....

I've been catching up and will post more later but all I can say to Ses is

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You lucky lucky girl!..... (((((*mwa*))))))

Back later to thunk after I get this haystack I call my hair sorted!....

Luv and hugs to everyone.....I missed you all but I was having such a great time and it made it easier to go without thunking for 4 days!...

Deeds xxxxxxxxx
              Welcome back Dee Dee! Glad you had a great time.

sigpic

Comment

Ahhh...Tuesday...

Comment

Otherwise known as Danny/Teal'c Tuesday!

Comment

A nice shot of Bandaniel for Headgear Tuesday *sticks tongue out at Jilly*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

It sounds like everyone who went to Burbank had an awesome time! And Ses, you lucky gal, you!!!! Anyone going to Chicago is welcome to call me and let me talk to Michael again.

I need more pictures of the con please!!!! (You can never see enough of that guy!)
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                        I just have to post this pants pic I've been saving for Teal'c and Danny Tuesday.
                        GH, I immediately snurched your pants piccie, thank you!!

And since I got very little (or no) actual work done yesterday ... I just popped into the thread to say that I am really looking forward to all of the con pics that everyone will be posting as soon as they recover from 3 days in Burbank.

Oh, and (((ANG))) and (((KLIGGS))) are my gods, just so you know.

Plus, Absolute Pants for DeeDee - glad you had such a wonderful time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                          Why...it is Tuesday, isn't it...

Must hold rally to recruit new U.H.M.-ers.
                          I know Erin's with me on this...

And Jilly...just you hush, woman!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                            Why...it is Tuesday, isn't it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/djuhm.jpg

Must hold rally to recruit new U.H.M.-ers.
                            I know Erin's with me on this...

And Jilly...just you hush, woman!
                            Your darn right I am. UHM! UHM! *marches with picket sign*

Come on closet UHMers you know you like Bandaniel and Boonie Daniel, you just won't admit it.

Yes Jilly quiet you! Quit corrupting the new Hussies with your Teal'c and Danny.....stuff!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

LONG LiVE UHM!! LONG LIVE UHM!! LONG LIVE UHM!!

Come on! How can you not think that is a gorgeous looking man? The bandana is just so.... I can't even put into words how yummy it is. Wish I had some Evo caps to pass along, too. *sigh*

Kerri

Comment

It's kinda headgear

Comment

Working...
                                X