Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    It's never too early for Mr MMHGA Melty Ses!... (Anyway it's halfway through the afternoon here!..
    Ah, well....in that case, please have another.

See, I KNEW going through my S6 caps would turn out to be a useful exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      It's a bit early for Mr. Makes My Heart Go All Melty, but what the heck.
      For future reference: this is just about all the scruffiness I can handle.
      And the intensity of the baby blues makes up for it, so....

Big *MWA* to Dana_Jeanne, as always.
      Oh no. Never too late, nor too early for that particular pic.

Makes my heart go , and possibly go .
      Congrats to Sue & Dee Dee for 1,200!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Ah, well....in that case, please have another.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/48407654.jpg

See, I KNEW going through my S6 caps would turn out to be a useful exercise.
        Yeah! See? The Changeling!

(aaaand we're snurching!)

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
          Now that's just downright E.V.I.L.!

Not as bad as the 'hairy-evil-sun-that-you-can't-look-directly-at', but still pretty bad.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...BANDANIELc.jpg

Finally you people realize why I call Kliggins the Evil Wench! She is pure evil, not pure as driven snow!

And yes, Mazz, there are Jack in boonie pictures out there to torment the Evil Wench with. I usually refrain from posting them in the Jack thread cause poor Shelly is equally opposed to them and there's no reason for her to suffer because of Kliggins' evil influence. I usually send them to Kliggins in a PM when I feel the need to make her scream!

Comment

CONGRATS SUE ON 1200!

Thanks guys! I must be spaced out still - I never even noticed I'd passed 1200 myself!...

I'm definitely in the mood for Daniel's special looks today!...

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Finally you people realize why I call Kliggins the Evil Wench! She is pure evil, not pure as driven snow!

And yes, Mazz, there are Jack in boonie pictures out there to torment the Evil Wench with. I usually refrain from posting them in the Jack thread cause poor Shelly is equally opposed to them and there's no reason for her to suffer because of Kliggins' evil influence. I usually send them to Kliggins in a PM when I feel the need to make her scream!
              Whaddiya mean, "finally"? I've known all along how evil she is. It's just so damn hard to pin anything on her. Well, not this time. Hairy-evil-sun, indeed.

Comment

Well, I happen to have SEVERAL Jack-in-a-boonie pictures that I will be happy to post here if it will bring an end to this chin abuse insanity!! Stop the madness now!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...d/64b507d7.jpg
                Oooh, and you managed to throw in an Oxygen deprivation piccie!

LOL! As I change the piccie to a URL and notice the folder it's in!

Comment

Oooh, and you managed to throw in an Oxygen deprivation piccie!

LOL! As I change the piccie to a URL and notice the folder it's in!
                  That's our Ses, she has a folder for everything. Ev. Ree. Thing.

And now for my own selfish indulgence.

Comment

Hooray Deeds and Sue!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      Sad, but oh so true.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/S2fette8.jpg
                      Owie!! The intensity of that lovely piccie makes my eyes hurt
                      (but in a really GOOD way...) Thank you, thank you !!

Comment

Ahhh...a four-day weekend...and no paint-nazi to contend with! I can thunk at my leisure! (Until hubs drags me out golfing Sunday morning... )

Plus it's Friday! Woo hoo! An hour of MS, an hour of Flanigan/Hewlett, and then an hour of Bamber! The only thing that would be better is new eps, but that's only 3 weeks! away. EDIT: Ahh crap, I forgot Skiffy likes to f--mess with the schedule on holiday weekends. But the Changeling is on at four!

Oh! And in case any of you who rely on Skiffy haven't seen, on Thursday the 7th there's an all-day SG-1 marathon. They're showing season 8 in it's entirety, just to catch us up. It's still only the hourlong Threads tho. Oh well.
                        3 weeks? *Mei Mei counting fingers* July 1 to July 15... It's only 2 weeks!! *great sigh of relief* Had me scared...

Comment

Sad, but oh so true.

Owie!! The intensity of that lovely piccie makes my eyes hurt
                          (but in a really GOOD way...) Thank you, thank you !!
                          The everything of that piccie makes me hurt everywhere. (Blue eyes! *THUNK* Ow...)

Look away then, this one isn't much better.

Comment

3 weeks? *Mei Mei counting fingers* July 1 to July 15... It's only 2 weeks!! *great sigh of relief* Had me scared...
                            Oh good, I lost a week somewhere. My bad.

Comment

Congrats Dee Dee on 1200!

Soooo busy thunking she didn't even notice her own milestone...
                              now THAT'S what I call hussy dedication!

One of Daniel's special blue-eyed looks just for you:

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/S2fette8.jpg
                                That's brought me back to the land of the living!... THUNK!

More "blueys"

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X