Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    And for a combo of Big Honkin' Weapons Wednesday and Bodypart Wednesday, here's hands and a gun.

Btw, I've only every used the non WYSIWYG editor. Didn't even know there was the other one. Often I don't even bother with quoting and hand type the tags myslef in the QR box, to save loading the reply page. Yes, Daniel clones, I'm very technically minded, and soon I shall find that peanut butter and make you pay *mwahahaha*

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...28zay/s640x480
    YAY! WeaponsWednesday (with Bonus Bodyparts)
    My favorite day of the week.
    I got so caught up in other stuff, I forgot.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...fBurden10c.jpg

<linked - just to be eeviiill >

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
      Actually, I think I blew some Pepsi outta my nose when I saw that one!

Wanna see more! Wanna see more! Pleeeeeeeeeeeese!

*crying* Waaaaa! I wanna to to Con too. *makes pouty lip*

I have yet to broach the "early X-Mas present"-idea with my family.
      I'll scan the others tomorrow, gotta sleep now *yawn*
      One thing that I regret is that I was in a hurry last Sunday so I just scan all the yummy pics of SG-1 and quickly choose, when I already on the way home I keep slapping my head because I forgot to pick ANOTHER pics of Daniel (in black coat I think from Between Two Fires) he's soooo handsome in there and it has MS sig too .. also I didn't pick any Te'alc (darn it and I'll meet CJ on the 10th ) I don't know why I didn't pick that and give to the dealer.. must have been the overexcited feelings I had GAH!
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
        I'll scan the others tomorrow, gotta sleep now *yawn*
        One thing that I regret is that I was in a hurry last Sunday so I just scan all the yummy pics of SG-1 and quickly choose, when I already on the way home I keep slapping my head because I forgot to pick ANOTHER pics of Daniel (in black coat I think from Between Two Fires) he's soooo handsome in there and it has MS sig too .. also I didn't pick any Te'alc (darn it and I'll meet CJ on the 10th ) I don't know why I didn't pick that and give to the dealer.. must have been the overexcited feelings I had GAH!
        Aw, okay then.

I can't wait to see them.

Nitey nite & SweetDannyDreams Jade.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
          Tee...hee...hee.... betcha that pic clear your nose from any allergy

I have another one (the 'here's my biceps' one) and some SG-1 but without sig. Hope will get MS/CJ sigs on July 10. If Kliggins doesn't ravished them at the front of the line
          Excuse Me! Ravish at the head of the line. I don't think so. I am a lady!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            I feel a bit guilty for upsetting Kliggs. Perhaps some coffee and a headgearless Daniel will improve your mood?

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...96rzf/s640x480
            Headgearless Daniel helps, but next time I will take a diet coke. (yes, I know there will be a next time)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              A little late, but you tell em! Go Jilly!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                Too many blinking Sue's if you ask me.

FF, yep, also a Sue.
                Volunteers from the Sues to change their name. Anyone...anyone?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Sorry... Under your controls, options, at the bottom, it gives you a choice of "Message Editor Interface". The highest setting is Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get.

The other options are Basic Editor and Standard Editor. I don't get the option to change the IMG tags. I get a picture in the reply when I click on the Quote button. Which means that I have to use the right click and paste the link. Someone once told me that it was because I was using the WYSIWYG interface.

Sorry to be so cryptic!
                  I think I have no idea what you said; I am glad I can just take the IMG tags out.

Last edited by Kliggins; 29 June 2005, 01:27 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Excuse Me! Ravish at the head of the line. I don't think so. I am a lady!!!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ic/dj38chi.jpg

*snort* *coffee spews everwhere*

Yeah, right!

Comment

Big Honkin' Weapons Wednesday calls for...ahem...big honkin' weapons!

Comment

I LOVE seeing Vala get zatted. I hope there's a LOT of that in Season Nine.

Comment

Okay, so he's not actually firing this one at the moment. But it's still a big honkin' weapon.
                          With fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            Volunteers from the Sues to change their name. Anyone...anyone?
                            I want to become a Sue, but only if I can be Mary Sue. I want to upgrade to extreme beauty and stunning cognitive ability.

Good Morning all!!

Comment

and blue eyes..... *drools happily*

and with that enticing image stored in my brain I am off to bed!

Did I mention than in a desperate attempt to find actual employment I answered an ad in the paper, from the local Museum, looking for Collections technicians and manager..... I asked them to email me more explicit information, wonder if i'll find my own Daniel Jackson, wandering hopelessly around the stored artifacts, just looking, aching, needing some.....one just like me.... ROFL
                              I know, I know, you're wondering how a doctorate in Biochemistry could possibly be relevant training, but really, it involves masses of fine dexterity, logic logic and more logic, and neat freakness bordering on OCD! And a sound scientific knowledge of the principles involved behind preservation techniques!..... how'd I do convincing you? Does my argument need work?? or should I just throw myself on the ground at their feet begging "Pleeeeease employ me!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                                One more. (for now *evilly rubbing hands together & cackling wildly*)

Dr. Daniel Jackson's Animal Impressions
                                #13 The Dog

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...n/msTHEDOG.jpg

Hmmmm.....verrrrrry.......um.....compromising position.

*ducks away quickly away from PG paddle*
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X