• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D: Gone again.
    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Awww, he's trying to conga! Anybody wanna help him out?

Back to packing
      gatehorse

Comment

Too tired to continue tonight...I'll just leave you with some "sleeping pants".

'Night hussies!!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._9/2x06tc3.jpg
          Having reached a certain...familiarity...with having no pants, it was
          The Wearing of the Boonie that he feared...and the return of the
          UHM / HA-HA rivalry...

Ugh!!! No fair. Did I miss three days or something? Its not Tuesday yet.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Odd%20C/JD.jpg

D: "I'm telling you! There were five of them! Right over there!"
            J: *considers* "I don't suppose this would be the time to ask you to quit badgering me..."
            D: *mumbles* "If you weren't holding a zat..."
            J: "Ah, but I am."
            ROFL!!!! Good to have you back Ang.
            sigpic

Comment

Oops, I almost forgot to bubblewrap my Danny clones! Must go do it now.

I've got the sunscreen though, can't have them burning.
              gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Ordinary job Ses! Looking forward to the rest.

You will have to imagine the pants with this one.
                sigpic

Comment

D: I don't like this sound.
                  J: What sound?
                  D: Exactly.

So quiet! GW, where are you tonight? Don't tell me you have a life!
                  gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                    Actually, I don't have a life.

It got up to 96 today with a high dew point, and I was melting away from the dreaded HHH. I need another body to help me put my A/C in, and I won't get it until tomorrow. Or, uh, later today, that is, as it is already after midnight here. In any case, I didn't want to risk over-heating my 'puter, so I just slept thru the hottest part of the day, had 5 cold showers, and put my ice pack to good use. It's finally gotten cooler here, so HERE I AM!

Michael sporting Elvis-hair anybody?

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Oops, I almost forgot to bubblewrap my Danny clones! Must go do it now.

I've got the sunscreen though, can't have them burning.
                      OMG LMAO! Love the bubblewrap link GH! Now I can play with the stuff and not be annoyed when some of them won't pop!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                        Actually, I don't have a life.

It got up to 96 today with a high dew point, and I was melting away from the dreaded HHH. I need another body to help me put my A/C in, and I won't get it until tomorrow. Or, uh, later today, that is, as it is already after midnight here. In any case, I didn't want to risk over-heating my 'puter, so I just slept thru the hottest part of the day, had 5 cold showers, and put my ice pack to good use. It's finally gotten cooler here, so HERE I AM!

Michael sporting Elvis-hair anybody?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...Green/ms14.jpg
                        Yay! You are here! What are you gonna do when I'm gone? I'd lend you my AC, but my brother isn't coming with us .(My OTHER brother, not the one my sig, he's going to the kennel )

You know, despite the hair, I always loved that pic. The rest is so pretty.

Heehee, the bubblewrap! Yup, I love it too. Can't type bubblewrap anymore without adding that link. Wheeeeeee, maniac mode!
                        gatehorse

Comment

We somewhat affectionately refer to it as a re@l l!fe ('cause it's generally the root of most dirty words...), and it's really pathetic how very little of one I have...

Looks like it kinda scares Daniel, too... It must be all the undivided attention...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

(((((Seshat)))))

"Danny's Day Off" is frelling brilliant!

I can't decide which one is my fave. 7am,8am,10am,11am,12pm... ROFL LMAO TRDF

You can imagine how the anticipation grew while I was waiting for my dial-up to load the pix. Beginning with the top of the pic and the baited breath as the rest of it started to come into view. I was forming all kinds of scenes and senarios before I could see the whole thing. I think the one that really got me was 11am. Imagine seeing the laughing Asian guy and trying to figure out the rest as it loaded. I had to take a hit of my inhaler!

Thank you for posting those. They really brightened my evening. I can't wait to see the others.

Here's a zat pic for you.

Comment

Yay! You are here! What are you gonna do when I'm gone? I'd lend you my AC, but my brother isn't coming with us .(My OTHER brother, not the one my sig, he's going to the kennel )

You know, despite the hair, I always loved that pic. The rest is so pretty.

Heehee, the bubblewrap! Yup, I love it too. Can't type bubblewrap anymore without adding that link. Wheeeeeee, maniac mode!
                              Yay! Here I am! I'll miss you when you're gone. Did you say that your cruise will be taking you to Bermuda? I have a friend there now who is teaching spoiled high school kids how to scuba. Wish I was going with you.

Michael's hair in these pix make me wanna mess it up. I won't say how though.

Yay! for Maniac Mode!

More Elvis-hair?

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                                Yay! Here I am! I'll miss you when you're gone. Did you say that your cruise will be taking you to Bermuda? I have a friend there now who is teaching spoiled high school kids how to scuba. Wish I was going with you.

Michael's hair in these pix make me wanna mess it up. I won't say how though.

Yay! for Maniac Mode!

Wish you, or anyone form this thread, were going with me too. None of my friends could go, so it's just me and my parents. Not that I mind them, but it would have been fun to bring along someone I know.

Here, mess his hair up as much as you like...

gatehorse

Comment

Working...
                                X