Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    You can't beat a hot, sweaty Daniel either....
    Sure ya can! They do it all the time on the show, ya just get him all chained up, and get a big hulking Jaffa to belt him.

Comment

Or did you mean it's impossible not to appreciate his complete bandana'd cuteness?

Comment

ROFL Bling!...you know me...I'll appreciate him any way!....

How about tied with bandana? (and I'm sure he's a bit sweaty having been dragged around so much too )

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Ahhh, I've just returned from my time away from the world...WOW! at least 25 pages that I had to catch up on! Goodness, everyone's been very busy ...Thanks to all who continue to make me laugh with the captions, the multi thunks and links to photobucket accounts has been wonderful. To Mazz, what a wonderful and unusual wedding you had, I say, I loved your boots! I can't even remember what day it is, I think Tuesday...can someone refresh my memory?? I think it's headgear tuesday??

not the standard, but what the hey. He looks great in everything.!

thanks for who origionally had this picture!
          Last edited by cindyz; 21 June 2005, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Sure ya can! They do it all the time on the show, ya just get him all chained up, and get a big hulking Jaffa to belt him.

http://members.cox.net/ggode/POV14.jpg
            *giggle* *giggle* *snort* I prefer the gentle kiss of the cat o'...... *clears throat* Uh, never mind...

*smacks self in head with PG paddle*

*wanders off mumbling about Blingy putting ideas in her head*

Comment

Hmmm....I prefer him crispy-fried.

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                Wow, the similarity is striking! Lmao!!

Now he just needs ears...
                gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                  Believe me, I've been keeping my eye out for that. I actually saw it cheap and buy-it-now, and I could kick myself in the @$$ for not getting it then.

I'm one of those ?sad? hussies who will take Michael ANY way I can get him. Gerbil or no gerbil. But I really don't like the chin-gerbil. Don't get me wrong there.

And you live in Chicago! We're gonna have to talk Kerri. I'll PM you when I get back from my errands. (It's getting late, I know, but don't you just love stuff that's open 24 hours! )

Uh-huh!
                  *sigh*
                  *thunk*
                  Keep in mind, when you see Sumuru on EBay, that it is NOT coded for region 1 (US & Canada) so unless you've got a really fancy-scmancy DVD player, it won't play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Hmmm....I prefer him crispy-fried.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/bcbb5b62.jpg
                    Or is that "Krispy Kremed"?.....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Or is that "Krispy Kremed"?.....

Dee Dee xx
                      *snerk* Nope, that's how I prefer TEAL'C.

Come on...I KNOW you are thinking "HOW many?"

Comment

Well, I see it's time to take up the mantle of post-Nazi again... *sigh*

For those of you who are new to the thread, we ask that you PLEASE do not spam us with multiple caps from the same ep. Capping frame by frame is all well and good, but posting all of them eats up a lot of bandwidth, making it difficult for dial-uppers to d/l the thread. Plus I have my post count set to fifty per page, and am coming back from overnight to four or five pages. Gals, that's spamming. If you've got a bunch of caps you just made, post a few choice ones and put LINKS to the rest. If we want to see them, we'll look.
                        Also, if you have nothing to say but "Nice pics," please keep it to yourself. We KNOW they're nice pics. That's why we're here. Quit upping your post count with three-word posts. If you like a pic, rep the person who posted it. If you can't rep them, spread it around a bit until you can.
                        And since I'm at it...I feel a little uncomfortable with the picture of Tatiana posted in here. That is a definite invasion of Michael's privacy. I know the gutter gals have said No Posting Wylie, and I think it's only fair that we ask the same in here.
                        One last thing--no one has violated this yet, but constant reminders will keep us vigilant. If you see a spoiler-y pic for S9, please only POST A LINK to it. The same goes for any info. Use the spoiler tags. [spoiler ] [ /spoiler] without the spaces. It makes those of us who are trying to keep the new episodes new very appreciative. (Yes, there ARE several of us avoiding spoilers, only because MichelleB isn't here to taunt us. )
                        Now, for those of you who ignore these rules (and they ARE GW rules!) you can expect a PM, and then red rep. I hate playing the bad guy, but there have been complaints and being a senior hussy, I elected to address them. Thanks for your cooperation. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thunking. [/beeeyotch]

This has been a public service announcment sponsored by:

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                          And since I'm at it...I feel a little uncomfortable with the picture of Tatiana posted in here. That is a definite invasion of Michael's privacy. I know the gutter gals have said No Posting Wylie, and I think it's only fair that we ask the same in here.
                          Seconded. No kid-pics please.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            *giggle* *giggle* *snort* I prefer the gentle kiss of the cat o'...... *clears throat* Uh, never mind...

*smacks self in head with PG paddle*

*wanders off mumbling about Blingy putting ideas in her head*
                            Meimei...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              *snerk* Nope, that's how I prefer TEAL'C.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...c/a060c4c4.jpg

Come on...I KNOW you are thinking "HOW many?"
                              I've only really just noticed what FANTASTIC expressions they've got on their faces in that pic....it's classic!...I love that pic Ses...and it reminds me I've got to go to Bluewater soon for some holiday clothes shopping!...and a box of KK's!....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Meimei...

Or should that be MEI MEI? - BEHAVE?

Here's some neck to keep her sweet after that comment!..

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X