Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    Hence I use 3 different galleries in two separate locations... I'm pretty much guaranteed one will be working - and none of them are Photobucket! so if your photobucket is down, go look at my pictures and post one of them. Y'all know I don't mind sharing (Just as long as hotlinking isn't done on a regular basis)

CONGRATS KIWI!... Although, Daniel isn't keen on the idea of you coming to another con

]http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmatazz/pic/00078pzq/s640x480
    I'm a little behind here
    HA! Like I'm the one they should be afraid of! *cough Erin cough DJF cough* !!!!

BTW, new siggy It's a bit of a handfisted way to string the photos together, but to be honest I lack both the skill and the patience to perfect such a thing. AND there was a third row of photos - but with GW's sig size limit I was forced to make sacrifices *sobs* alas poor Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
      congrats Kiwi on 1800 posts.

Here is slaveboy danny to celebrate, just be gentle hehehehehe
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12.../slaveboy2.jpg
      This is a rhetorical question right?!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        BTW, new siggy It's a bit of a handfisted way to string the photos together, but to be honest I lack both the skill and the patience to perfect such a thing. AND there was a third row of photos - but with GW's sig size limit I was forced to make sacrifices *sobs* alas poor Joe!
        Like the new sig. Ditch David and replace with Joe.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
          I hate my cat, oh yes I do! He woke me up at 7 in the morning! ugh and wouldn't shut up for 2 hours! He kept attacking me in my bed and wanted me to go play with him in the livingroom. At 7 am??? Oh god... so I slept like 5 hours last night and I'm sooo tiered *yawn* didn't help either that I spent 2 hours waiting to get a new passport at the police station. All the time while it was sunny outside of course. Then when I finally got out of there ... yep u guessed it - no sun! Only clouds as far as the eye could see *sigh*

Sure he may look sweet and innocent enough but deep down he's the devil in disguise I tell ya!

Diana xxx
          *about to go wildly and flagrantly off topic *
          AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That, unless I am very much mistaken, is a seal burmese I know, my beloved Alley cat was a seal burmese - it's startling how much alike they all look Georgous playful personalities
          I adored her and she lived a wonderful long life, until she had to be put to sleep a few months ago at the grand old age of 16 *sniffle* I'd like to get another one, but with my life in such limbo it would be cruel to get and dote on a kitten then have to give it away if I moved back overseas. When I get an actual home I'd getting one tho (and a boston terrier puppy Roomate had 2 of them, they grow on you after 6 years or so )

*ends flagrantly off topic post*

Comment

Man... RL has kicked my butt lately, and it's taken me a bit to catch up, but I think I'm finally there!! Congrats to aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll of you that have had milestones and big events (Mazz's wedding and Liz & Ronja's graduations come to mind) and welcome to all the new thunkers!!!!!!

Now... back to the business of thunking...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              I really should be doing this...especially if I want to enter grad school anytime in the next year...

http://img102.echo.cx/img102/1091/84b8f3015id.jpg
              grad school! Have you learnt NOTHING my prolonged torture???? *runs off to console self with Danny clone*

AND, to really annoy me, everyone keeps thinking I'm a friggin' AMERICAN! *pouts* Honestly, you live in a foreign country for seven years and you pick one or two teeensy little things, and the next thing you know, people aren't psychic!

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                CONGRATS ON YOUR 3200 BLINGY

even Daniel is AMAZED & give you 'phbblltt' for your hussiness

*eyes gleam* You know, it never occurred to me how easily manipulatable that cap was...... *innocent whistling*

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Like the new sig. Ditch David and replace with Joe.
                  hmmmm, you may be onto something there.... but if I take out David, do I have to take out Darren too? This was the initial view - but it's too long I almost didn't put me in there at all, but then it's less FUN! (for me, I'm sure the rest of you don't give a fig )

Whoops, and now there are two in this post! lalalalalallalalalala....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    hmmmm, you may be onto something there.... but if I take out David, do I have to take out Darren too? This was the initial view - but it's too long I almost didn't put me in there at all, but then it's less FUN! (for me, I'm sure the rest of you don't give a fig )

Whoops, and now there are two in this post! lalalalalallalalalala....
                    No leave Darren in, he is standing with this cute chick. Can you put one more on each side. I know the pixel height is 200, but forget what the maximum length is.

I like the original too. Maybe you can get special dispensation since your pictures were used on GW. Surely you have some pull with TPTB.

I didn't know you could whistle innocently.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      You be Bach and I'll be Mozart in a pink wig and we'll dance a minuet with the Daniel clones. *waits for the silly police*
                      Ok that wil be fun
                      *damn typos will get you in troubble(sp) and Yet I still can't spell*
                      Just thought I jump in and say Hi before I go to work.
                      See you all laters

Comment

No leave Darren in, he is standing with this cute chick. Can you put one more on each side. I know the pixel height is 200, but forget what the maximum length is.

I like the original too. Maybe you can get special dispensation since your pictures were used on GW. Surely you have some pull with TPTB.
                        Nah, they do one nice thing and give me permission, and next thing you know the mods are copping it from everyone else for trying to enforce the rules.....
                        I'm perfectly happy with the current version for now - when I have the energy I might rework things. I wonder if there's a place to learn how to use photoshop etc...... I daydream of the day I have a fraction of the talent of Seshat or Mala!
                        I initially wanted to do something with all the pics of me with various people - but then that seemed a little too ..... full of it Luckily I have lots of images, time and craziness to come up with something..... eventually

About as well as you do m'dear!

Comment

Congrats Bling on 3200!!!

WTG Erin on 800!!!

Happy Bondage/Whump Thursday!!

Oooh.....I see.......booty!
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Here's a dirty...sweaty.....whumpy....Daniel.
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                              Oh yes, and Max going to end up called Norman Bates (and, yes, that is a THING ref, Dee Dee) as I was having a shower after bellydancing tonight and I felt something stabbing me through the shower curtain - yep, Max was attacking my ample bum throught the (now perferated) shower curtain.
                              Little bugger.
                              ROFL. I am sorry Foxy, I shouldn't be laughing, but I really like Max! One of mine likes to play with the shower curtain too.
                              sigpic

Comment

700, i think? They're pretty generous with sig sizes here, yet people still break the rules. I don't get it

Comment

Working...
                                X