Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And because it's on now...

D: Yeah, the trap's all set up. We've gotta try to get as many hussies as possible in one try, because soon we'll have spent as much money on my pants as we have turning on the lights at the SGC!

Hey, I'm trying!
    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

D: The peanut butter worked! I told you they'd all stick together. After mazz entered, the rest followed...I hope this is sealed tight, they're really trying to get out!

No wonder there's no one here! Where is everybody?! It's so quiet!

Thanks for letting me raid your albums mazz!
      gatehorse

Comment

Since no one's here, I think I'll head over to my procrastination thread...not ready to do homework after that...well, mini run compared to what some of you have done...but it's my longest run so far... maybe I'll reach 100 tomorrow?
        gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          No idea. They're either sorted by episode, or randomly lumped in the MS folder. That way, if I want to post a picture, I have a nice browse and look at all of them

Lovely 2 and 1/8 multithunks first time I see it.
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            No idea. They're either sorted by episode, or randomly lumped in the MS folder. That way, if I want to post a picture, I have a nice browse and look at all of them

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...2ywz2/s640x480
            That episode is on now! I just saw that specific scene.
            gatehorse

Comment

In honor of the ep on now...

D: I hope the tomb holds.
              J: They'll escape when they're desperate enough...This is really only buying you time to get away. Why are you just sitting there?
              D: There's nowhere for me to escape to...Remember when they sabotaged the Prometheus when I tried to escape the galaxy?
              J: Oh yeah...then rest up now, you'll need it.

They're probably really bad. I'll stop now.
              gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

I do so love this series of pics...

http://images.snapfish.com/343%3B939...%3C9%3C7ot1lsi

Make me think bad thoughts....

*Ouch!!* That PG paddle really smarts!

Kerri
                Me too *sigh* I bet it was hard to figure that out
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm, only eight more posts...well, now seven...I have no idea what to do for 100. Must go think while I wait for the hussies to break free...
                  gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                    Since no one's here, I think I'll head over to my procrastination thread...not ready to do homework after that...well, mini run compared to what some of you have done...but it's my longest run so far... maybe I'll reach 100 tomorrow?
                    *tsk* When nobody's here, you should raid the cabana liquor cabinet, dress up like Carmen Miranda and do show tunes with the Danny clones!

Since The Tomb was on tonight and Daniel was so smart and so cute...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      *tsk* When nobody's here, you should raid the cabana liquor cabinet, dress up like Carmen Miranda and do show tunes with the Danny clones!

http://members.cox.net/ggode/5x08tt1.jpg
                      So that is why I come in here and find you with fruit on your head. Thanks for cluing me in. I thought I was losing it.

Just because Jack and Daniel are so cute helping Catherine.

Thanks Ang
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

http://members.cox.net/ggode/5x08tt1.jpg
                        I don't think the clone boxes have been out since I joined...and I think someone took all the clones last time they were out... ...when are they coming back?
                        gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          So that is why I come in here and find you with fruit on your head. Thanks for cluing me in. I thought I was losing it.
                          Yep!

Pineapple! It's not just for torturing helplessly bound archaeologists anymore!

Comment

someone mentioned helpless bound archaeologists I take it you meant this one too:

Comment

I just love this shot, Daniel looks like he is trying so hard to understand what Sam is reading....and Jack looks like he is thinking about what to have for lunch...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Jack: Oh My God...is that who I think it is????
                                Daniel: Yeah...I think it is Blingy dressed up like Carmen Miranda...
                                Sam: Yeah that's what happens when your hussies get bored Daniel. You better get in there before she breaks out into the Macarena...
                                Last edited by erinanderson; 13 June 2005, 08:15 PM. Reason: drinking....no good for spelling....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X