• Show
Clear All

a nice Danny pic I found:

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
      ooo, nice pics!
      Thank you.

Comment

ooo, multiple thunk areas in THIS pic - ears, neck, profile, even a smidge of fingers....

Comment

How about.......

A dirty......sweaty........whumpy.....may be even......smelly.....Daniel.

Even when he's a mess......he's still sexy!

*runs off and starts filling the bathtub for Daniel*
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Because I'm in a photo posting mood.....

Comment

Because I love the way Chris is laughing his ass off most of the time

Comment

Usually at MS....

Someone stop me! Does anyone even want to see more of these con pics??

Comment

Yes.....Kiwi! I love Con pics of Michael! Bring'em on!
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Never say no to a Con pic me Kiwi.....those two always look like they're having the time of their life at them! .....you post as many as you want as far as I'm concerned!.....having never been to one but determined to meet Michael and Chris one of these days I love looking at other people's.....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

morn con pics please Kiwi

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        ooo, multiple thunk areas in THIS pic - ears, neck, profile, even a smidge of fingers....

Neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck....

Sorry, obsessive behavior is a symptom of insufficient caffeine intake...

But you can almost see the jugular pulse!!! *whimpers*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          Neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck, neck....

Sorry, obsessive behavior is a symptom of insufficient caffeine intake...

But you can almost see the jugular pulse!!! *whimpers*
                          I thought it was a symptom of extreme meimei-ness. *has never obsessed*

Sigh. Does he come all scruffy to cons because he knows it drives lots of women wild? Keep coming with the piccies KG!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            Usually at MS....

Someone stop me! Does anyone even want to see more of these con pics??
                            Uh, let's see Micheal scruffy, in jeans, showing neck... Hmmm... Do we want to see more con pics? ARE YOU NUTS? OF COURSE!!! Duh! Keep 'em coming!!

Comment

Yes Please, more con pics...so I can see what I will experience in August, when a con is coming to a city near me...got my tickets already...hotel booked...now just the waiting...at least July 15th will come first.... sooooo excited to meet Michael Shanks!! and Chris Judge, and the rest of the cast who will be there....but......more con pics!!
                              Last edited by cindyz; 12 June 2005, 08:50 AM. Reason: spelling errors.

Comment

Ok all you daniel fans. I posed pics previously and I made a ne album for all my Daniel Pics so the others will not show up. so to see all pics I have click the yummy pic of Daniel In my siggy.

Comment

Working...
                                X