Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

visit my daniel album at http://photobucket.com/albums/v461/crystal_dream/

Comment

Ooooh, I do like the avatar with the gates in the water. Mind if I use that for my LJ?

And seeing as it's nearly 5am here, I should probably go to bed. I'm not actually that tired, but this pic is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        Frack! *sigh* don't wanna go to bed! *stamps foot* Darn work...getting me up far too early than is right. Well here's some random Danny love before I hit the hay. Perhaps more time to thunk tomorrow. Darn RL getting in the way....

Ohh Danny by candlelight, that'll make for some sweet dreams...
        I hear you . Rl always gets in the way for mee to. Also love the candelight pic. adding that to my album.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          Ooooh, I do like the avatar with the gates in the water. Mind if I use that for my LJ?
          sure go ahead. Click the link below to see full version of the Avatar.
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...uskHorizon.jpg
          Last edited by Adina; 12 June 2005, 08:48 AM. Reason: Pic was too large

Comment

You know what we need. We need a composite of Jack, Danny and possibly others all in boonies. That's what we need.
            Only if you have a want to hear Kliggins scream wish.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adina
              sure go ahead. here is full version of the Avatar.
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...uskHorizon.jpg

Criminy, my monitor just exploded! For the love of the dialer-uppers, resize please.

That is stunningly beautiful tho.

Comment

Wow! Adina, that's amazing!
                Thank god I have high speed!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  OMG! That's awesome! Did you make those yourself?? There are such talented people out there!
                  No, I only wish I were that good...I found them when I used to lurk at the Scifi boards.
                  I dodged the blast...someone should have shot me for not realizing that this place was here.
                  gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                    Gatehorse......that's simply gorgeous! Very beautiful!

Oh.....BTW....Gatehorse.....may I snurch your animated horse? I'm a horse lover, and I just simply adore it.
                    I got it at bestsmileys.com. Check it out, there's a bunch more .

Horses and Stargate...my two greatest loves...oh, and my dog, that beautiful little blond boy in my sig .

In case you haven't figured it out...gater + horselover = gatehorse.

To stay on topic...

I love that pic...feeling dizzy...THUNK!
                    gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                      To stay on topic...
                      http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...torjackson.gif
                      I love that pic...feeling dizzy...THUNK!
                      I love all the little icons! Jackslashdaniel has a gazillion of them, many obviously not appropriate for this forum, but some are and it's fun to look at them, even if you're not a slasher.

I'm in a shadow-y sort of mood tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Adina
                        ooo, nice pics!
                        gatehorse

Comment

Ugh. My computer BROKE. *hits keys* literally, it wouldn't turn on! *hits keys again* maybe I should stop. Perhaps that's why its broke... Oh well, it's better now, and I managed to delete 20GB of RAM the other day.

Anyway, the real reason I'm posting...

Did any of you try and read the newspapers in Threads? I was bored today, and decided to attempt it. Most of the words I couldn't see properly, but the titles of other articles were funny. But what really got me, was that one of the pieces was written by a "Mero Gartin"... hee hee.

The real real reason I'm posting:

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

You know what we need. We need a composite of Jack, Danny and possibly others all in boonies. That's what we need.
                            Nooooooooooo!!!! I'll have nightmares for days!!!
                            gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                              Did any of you try and read the newspapers in Threads? I was bored today, and decided to attempt it. Most of the words I couldn't see properly, but the titles of other articles were funny. But what really got me, was that one of the pieces was written by a "Mero Gartin"... hee hee.
                              I recall someone posting a transcript of the paper a while back...*goes searching*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                I recall someone posting a transcript of the paper a while back...*goes searching*
                                Really? Oops!

Oh well, that's neat. I'd actually like to read it... *has lots of spare time now*

Unless it's really boring, or doesn't make any sense whatsoever...
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X