No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The assembled hussies look on in awe struck wonder at blingaway being the token grown-up for the thread.

note it in you diaries, ladies (and Shivan, of course) 'cos it doesn't happen very often.

FF
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone else got strange, random, mean rep?

Comment

I agree whole-heartedly Bling...I mean, I like the spoilers but I know some do not..so lets all be considerate to our fellow Hussies!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

Anyone else got strange, random, mean rep?
          Perhaps Daniel is getting his own back for all the peanut butter you've spread him with?
          If it's rude or abuseive, PM a Mod (I reccomend Madeline, she's a sweetheart) and they might do something about it.

Right, Jools Holland has gone off, it's half past one! So I'm off to bed, sweet Danny dreams to you all.

FF
          sigpic

Comment

PICTURE:

Man, I'm just too generous to you people!
            Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Here, how about this one!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...danbondage.jpg
              *linked due to large size*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                OMG! That's awesome! Did you make those yourself?? There are such talented people out there!

Of course, none of them can beat that!
                well, no, that's a good point *wanders off to investigate merits of "pants" or "no pants" *

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Hussy Service Announcement
                  As the new season approaches
                  (Thank the frelling stars it's about time!) please be considerate with your posting of new season piccies gathered from the GW preview pics and from elsewhere.
                  There are some spoiler-phobes in residence, some of us extreme.

We really spoiled several here with the Threads Flag!Danny. If it seems AT ALL spoiler-ish for the new season please, for the harmony of The Pond, post URLs instead of pics.
                  THANK YOU, Bling!!
                  I was thinking something along those lines just the other day. Speaking as someone who WAS spoiled by the (most delightful but very spoilery) Flag!Danny pics posted before the ep aired, I am in whole-hearted agreement with your sentiments above. And if someone finds they MUST talk about what you see in the preview pics, and it is spoilery, PLEASE use the spoiler tags. There is an explanation in the FAQ on how to use them and WHEN. Thanks!!

Comment

No spoilers here....just a piccie of Daniel doing what I'm doing now...sitting up at 2.30 in the morning cos I can't sleep!....

Dee Dee xx *not tired and can't breathe*....
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      No spoilers here....just a piccie of Daniel doing what I'm doing now...sitting up at 2.30 in the morning cos I can't sleep!....

Dee Dee xx *not tired and can't breathe*....
                      (((DEEDS)))

Traveling Pants just for you then, darlin'. Catch 'em while you can.

Comment

*something to get Dee Dee breathing?*

I got nothin'

Give me a few minutes, I'll go grab some fresh Demons caps for you

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          (((DEEDS)))

Traveling Pants just for you then, darlin'. Catch 'em while you can.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/0441d6a3.jpg
                          * (((Ses))) back*.....packing them for bed as we speak.....hopefully it will lead to some pleasant Daniel dreams....

Night all (or should that be morning?)

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X