Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    The Gulf Coast has some nice beaches, the only problem is the hurricanes. We already have TS Arlene spinning around out there somewhere, and N'Awlins is in the current storm track.

That's gotta be a hurricane graphic behind Daniel...

LOL! Yeah I hear ya on the severe weather front. We have had quite the run in thunderstorms and tornadoes lately, and we aren't anywhere close to being through yet!

I think I'll need to borrow some of Daniel's candles before all is said and done....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Nice piccies all!

and WELCOME TO THE POND Gatehorse! Glad to have you here !
      sigpic

Comment

Well one last pic before I hit the hay. Some random thunking if you will...

Ahh and wouldn't you know it, some caged Danny to round out bondage Thursday...night all!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Window of Opportunity is my favorite ep. Of course, the end of Threads was one of my favorite scenes ever (as I'm sure it is for most of you! )

I love the beach...the Jersey shore is an hour away from me. I was there a couple of weeks ago. I think the water was around 55ºF. I would have gone swimming if I didn't have work later! I sure wish I were there now, with all the 80 and 90º weather we've been having. You guys don't make it any easier to get cool with all those Danny pics!

I think there's someone here that likes zat pics...does this count as one?
          gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Welcome, Gatehorse! Here's something yummy for your first day here - Enjoy!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Awright! It's Friday!! *consults checklist*
              Blue eyes...check.

Siggie change...check.

Tell gatehorse 'check your inbox'...check.

Comment

J - Daniel, I really don't like the idea of these "penpal" letters between you and Mazz.
                D - I dunno Jack, it just seems like such a good distraction. And I'm gaining SUCH an insight into the inner workings of he Hussy Mind......!
                J - Um, need I remind you of a few things? Implied pants, peanut butter, I keep hearing about some whacko PG-paddle, I'm just not feelin' this.
                D - Just trust me on this on, Jack.
                J - Yep.... Sure.....Mmmm hum.....Okay..... Just wait until the "Implied Strait Jacket" comes into play, don't come cryin' to me when THAT happens!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, PM and Chelle! And thanks for the pics, bling!

Courtesy of bling, and in honor of Blue Eyes Friday

Question for everyone here: How do I turn a Billy Boyd fan into a MS fan? My friend loves LOTR and the hobbits, specifically BB, and I just can't seem to convince her that MS is better.

And now I think I should go to bed...it's 1:45 AM and I have school tomorrow . It interrupts my thunking, but all I have to do is live through next week, then I can stay up ALL night! Woot! I did that last summer. This year at least I have somewhere to be when I'm up late!
                  Last edited by gatehorse; 09 June 2005, 10:09 PM.
                  gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                    Question for eveyrone here: How do I turn a Billy Boyd fan into a MS fan? My friend loves LOTR and the hobbits, specifically BB, and I just can't seem to convince her that MS is better.
                    Eh, live and let live! Could she convince you BB was better then MS?

A Billy Boyd fan would be most likely to appreciate a young Daniel, I figure. Show her Fire and Water, and Tin Man, and then move up the seasons.

Me, I need a bit o' whump to send me off to bed.

Comment

*thumps Nero* stupid f****** Nero - trying to install a DVD burner with software and of course it has some massive conflict with windows service pack 2 *scowls* trying to dl fixes - but I thought I'd mention it here, since I'm sure one of you hussies must have encountered this problem already....

*clutches Danny clone close* waaaa! Need neck rub *smirk*

Comment

Sorry, can't help you! My dad installed Nero for me. Maybe a zat blast would make it work...
                        Some Blue Eyes Friday to make you feel better?

And because it's about all I have at the moment, thanks to bling!
                        Ahhhhh, GW addiction! I don't regret it but I do have to get up tomorrow...today...yeah, it's late, now I REALLY have to go to bed!
                        gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                          Thanking all the ladies for all the great pictures today. made me feel better. damm allergies...
                          Hugs & thunks for Cindyz - know just how you're are feeling.....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Eh, live and let live! Could she convince you BB was better then MS?

A Billy Boyd fan would be most likely to appreciate a young Daniel, I figure. Show her Fire and Water, and Tin Man, and then move up the seasons.

Me, I need a bit o' whump to send me off to bed.

http://members.cox.net/xgode/evo2.jpg
                            Oh yes...Tin Man.....TWO Daniels - every hussy's fantasy come true!....(well mine anyway - double the pants to work on!... )

Welcome to the Pond Gatehorse btw....I lurked for ages ...bet thing I ever did joining these gals!....

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Gatehorse

Thanks to Dana Jeanne
                              Last edited by Kliggins; 10 June 2005, 01:00 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

BanDaniel...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/ascension7.jpg

BounDaniel!!

http://members.cox.net/xgode/evo8.jpg

*giggling* BanDaniel and BounDaniel... Yuk yuk yuk!
                                This concludes the wit portion of Blingy's performance. [/CENTER]
                                Boo, hiss Bandaniel!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X