No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a pic that needs a caption Mazz to entice you to post your 1000th post here in the MS thunk thread...

(I just said frack it to work and bought tickets to the Chicago con.... . I'll get the time off somehow....)

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

I just got a video in the mail from the lovely SueBSG () with some Shanks/Judge convention appearances, including his Behind the Gate special from the Season 8 DVDs. I am in fact on it. However, it is just a brief appearance of me giggling to something he said. Luckily, you cannot hear the giggle (phew!) as he is talking over it at the time. But it's a great BTS thing and can't wait to get my Season 8 discs to see what else is on there!!

Hehe!
      Kerri

(BTW- for those who care, here's me with Evan in my lovely wedding attire from Saturday. http://images.snapfish.com/343%3B24%...%3B5%3C4ot1lsi)

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        Here's a pic that needs a caption Mazz to entice you to post your 1000th post here in the MS thunk thread...

(I just said frack it to work and bought tickets to the Chicago con.... . I'll get the time off somehow....)
        I'm giggling too much at my 1,000th post to caption this well. I was just busy with photoshop

Frell, Let's think of something.

A: So, what's Mazz got in store for us for her 1,000th post?
        C: Right now, It's a secret. But I can't wait to see the look on yours and
        Michael's faces when you find out

Comment

D: Ok, so tonight you've dyed Shep's hair red, blue and purple,
          and dressed him up in dress uniform. You've made icecreams,
          you've written books, (which Jack and I weren't so keen on),
          you've frozen up a batch of shepsicles, and accused Yu of
          stealing from your fridge. What could your disturbed little brain
          have possibly come up with now?

Comment

BTW...my husband thinks your joke about Lord Yu stealing meat and cheese from your fridge is hilarious! He wants them to make a Lord Yu action figure so he can have him in my fridge stealing meat and cheese....anyways..I thought it was funny....

To get back on topic...

Waiting eagerly for Mazz's 1000th post....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Ok, I actually have two pictures because one doesn't have Danny in, but it's so funny I can't not post it

I've been meaning to make this for weeks. This one is because I'm such a geek.

And this one's for the pond

Danny and Sam are shocked when they realise they've found Mazz's kitchen cupboard...

Comment

Oh, and Erin, just for 'Yu' *snort*

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                  Danny and Sam are shocked when they realise they've found Mazz's kitchen cupboard...

Mazz: Congrats on 1000 Posts!!
                  Glad to see you are keeping your pantry so well stocked!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Mazz: Congrats on 1000 Posts!!
                    Glad to see you are keeping your pantry so well stocked!!
                    The look of horror on Sam's face is just perfect, isn't it

Comment

WTG Mazz on 1000 and your promotion to Royal Guard!!!
                      Daniel's all pumped.
                      Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 06 June 2005, 01:37 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Ok, I actually have two pictures because one doesn't have Danny in, but it's so funny I can't not post it

I've been meaning to make this for weeks. This one is because I'm such a geek.

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...10001/BSOD.jpg

And this one's for the pond

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...01/kitchen.jpg
                        Mazz, you may be a geek but any geek who weaves little skulls into her dreads must be the coolest geek ever!

Happy 1000!!

Comment

Oh, and Erin, just for 'Yu' *snort*

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/albums/sigs/YU.jpg
                          giggle giggle *snort* (that was my husband by the way...)

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Woohoo! Way to go Mazz! As usual I can't give you green until I spread it around

One of these days I'll get around to posting enough in the right folders and get to my custom av......

Comment

Hallelujah!!

It's taken me two solid days but I was determined to catch up on the 110 pages I was behind on here and, by golly, I've done it! My new high-speed cable internet helped in this accomplishment and finally I can rejoin the ranks!

So much has happened - many milestones have been reached...well done!! In my opinion, however, the wedding of one of our own is the most important milestone - Mazz, may I join the others in sending you and your new husband the best of wishes for your new life together.

Also, congratulations to Liz on your graduation - this is also a very noteworthy accomplishment!

So, once again I just wanted to say hello again to all you wonderful people. I'm glad to be back, although you probably didn't know I was gone!

I look forward to keeping up with life around The Pond in the days to come.

Blessings,
                              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...7dk94/s640x480
                                D: So I said to Dee Dee, these Implied pants just aren't
                                working out for me at all. The attatchments keep getting
                                in the way... Anyway I’m sorry but that just happens to
                                be how I feel about it. What do you think?
                                Ah yes....the Implied Pants.....I need to get working on those.....I like the "mysterious" feel to them...

J. *Did she imply your pants were mysterious Daniel?*
                                D. *Well it's a mystery how she manages to get them so quickly without me noticing!*

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X