No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay..... I know this pic was just posted, but I have to comment before the top of my head flies off......... so why does this picture make me think really naughty bad nasty thoughts? *runs screaming from the PG-paddle*

*edit*
    Originally posted by meimei
    *headdesk* *headdesk*
    Loudspeaker: Paging Dr. Freud. Paging Dr. Freud.
    see i wasn't the only one thinking it!!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
      Okay..... I know this pic was just posted, but I have to comment before the top of my head flies off......... so why does this picture make me think really naughty bad nasty thoughts? *runs screaming from the PG-paddle*

[center]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/Chelle1100/Random%20Danny/AP86.jpg[/IMG]
      We cannot imagine as everyone else who posts on this thread is pure, chaste and innocent.

I can't believe I typed that with a straight face.

FF
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        We cannot imagine as everyone else who posts on this thread is pure, chaste and innocent.

I can't believe I typed that with a straight face.

FF
        ME EITHER!!!!!

Comment

*edit*

Yes, that particular picture causes exceptionally naughty thoughts every time I see it...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Yes, that particular picture causes exceptionally naughty thoughts every time I see it...
            You hussies! *tsk*

It's this scene here where he's chewing on the blade of grass that fires my lurid imaginings...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              You hussies! *tsk*

It's this scene here where he's chewing on the blade of grass that fires my lurid imaginings...

http://members.cox.net/ggode/Days9.jpg
              Hmmm.... And sometimes a cigar isn't a cigar....

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Where'd that doctor go?

Comment

*edit*

Ummm... nope, not the only one.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                  Ummm... nope, not the only one.
                  I'm just sooooo glad to know I'm not the only one with the mind that does every Olympic swimming event in the gutter, then dashes over to the pond to *cough* rinse off, to only dive right back into the gutter!

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
                    Ohh what a nice view

IM GRADUATING TODAY!!! Eek im so excited

Yet nervous because im valeidctorian and i have to make a speech

Wish me luck guys!!!
                    !!!Congratulations!!!
                    How exciting. Are you graduating High School or College?
                    Either way, it'll be a whole new beginning.
                    Hope you had a great day!

Here's a little party balloon for anyone celebrating a special day.

Comment

I'm just sooooo glad to know I'm not the only one with the mind that does every Olympic swimming event in the gutter, then dashes over to the pond to *cough* rinse off, to only dive right back into the gutter!
                      You know it. I practically LIVE in the murky end of the pond. Especially when it comes to Daniel.

I watched 'Chimera' tonight, and I was giggling like a teenager. Thank God I was alone. Oops! I said too much. Forget I said anything.
                      "Think un-sexy thoughts, think un-sexy thoughts, think un-sexy thoughts..."
                      Psst... I don't think it's working.

Comment

Two for the price of one...

One: ActionDaniel... lovin' it!

Two: I've never wanted to be a tree so much in my whole life! *thunk*

I also want to say to:
                        Scarym1
                        blingaway
                        erinanderson
                        DeeDee (what's a "hols"?)
                        Thanks for the warm fuzzies!
                        (aka green jello)
                        Last edited by GateWarrior; 05 June 2005, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Oops sorry GW....British slang hols = holiday (or in my case 5 days away from here, sneezing, sleeping and watching Stargate DVD's each night whilst hubby caught up with his rellies - aka relatives).....

Off to distribute food we brought back for sister in law...then I'm back thunking for good today!....

Mmmm...missed my Danny and Jack....

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                            Oops sorry GW....British slang hols = holiday (or in my case 5 days away from here, sneezing, sleeping and watching Stargate DVD's each night whilst hubby caught up with his rellies - aka relatives).....

Off to distribute food we brought back for sister in law...then I'm back thunking for good today!....

Mmmm...missed my Danny and Jack....

Dee Dee xx
                            No need to apologize. Being American, I'm just not familiar with British slang. You're very kind to explain. Don't let me stop you from using other slang. I'm always up for learninig new things. --I can use it to stump and amaze my friends!

Allergies? I can sympthasize with that. I'm allergic to everything. (Just like Daniel. ) Trees, weeds, grass, dust, dogs... and probably things I haven't even identified yet. But... Thank God for Zyrtec!

Daniel: Hey... Do you think GateWarrior and Dee Dee are allergic to these things?

Comment

*edit*

LMAO!!!! Oh....yeah...I'm definitely in the gutter with that one!

So....should he pop it or screw it?

*covers bum from PG paddle as she crawl into gutter*
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

EVRYDAY IS PANTS DAY!

sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X