No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More blue eyes for friday...... And one of my personal faves! And I'm off to bed. See y'all in the morning!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
      Things are waaaaaaaay too quiet in here...... Where'd everyone go? I'm still sick, so I have an excuse! Guess I'll just have to post a few pics to make myself feel better!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ue/Image17.jpg
      Mmmmmmmm...... Starting to feel better already!
      Ahhhhh... the dead gerbil returns.
      What is with the funky facial hair?!
      He's still hot though.

Hi Chelle!
      I hope you feel better soon.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
        Ahhhhh... the dead gerbil returns.
        What is with the funky facial hair?!
        He's still hot though.

Hi Chelle!
        I hope you feel better soon.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...150resized.jpg
        Hi GateWarrior!!!!!

LMAO I always forget about everyone's aversion to the dead gerbil.... I just like the arms and shoulder action on that pic. Must remember to photoshop the dead gerbil into nevernever land next time.........

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Hi GateWarrior!!!!!

LMAO I always forget about everyone's aversion to the dead gerbil.... I just like the arms and shoulder action on that pic. Must remember to photoshop the dead gerbil into nevernever land next time.........
          It's all good! He does look way hot in that pic. (Dead gerbil or not. )

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            They'll never stop me from thinkin' it!
            *moons the PG-13 part of the FAQ*

I love that one on the left, it's hard to see, but it's zip-tied feet too! Squee!
            Blingy, what do you do to us! Tied FEET! *gasps*

I don't know if I'm going to be on here much now until after the weekend, I should have been at my friend's house 5 minutes ago, so I'd better skip off... and the wedding is tomorrow, and I don't think HTB will want me on GW in the gap between the wedding and reception... Unless he's on his XBox *evil grin*

So I bid you ladies adeiu for now and hope to see plenty of pretty Dannys when I come back. Until then, Blue Eyes!

Comment

Oh, and the gerbil? NOT GOOD. Lose it

Comment

Here's young blue-eyes!
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

More pretty blues.....

Just say no to gerbils.
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                    And Girl Clone... me likey picy. Poster?
                    I don't know if it's from a poster, I found it while browsing through google images. And speaking of browsing through google images, here's one for Friday...

I didn't steal this pic from Chelle or anything - just, umm, synchronicity I think. Because how can you not post this one - he's so yummy in it!
                    Last edited by Girl Clone; 03 June 2005, 02:10 AM. Reason: Because I am a dork who does not check the whole thread before posting...
                    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance." --Sam Brown

Comment

Hi GateWarrior!!!!!

I was gonna say! Hussy alert! The tribbles are attacking our beloved!!!! *emits high pitch hussy war cry*

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                        Blingy, what do you do to us! Tied FEET! *gasps*

I don't know if I'm going to be on here much now until after the weekend, I should have been at my friend's house 5 minutes ago, so I'd better skip off... and the wedding is tomorrow, and I don't think HTB will want me on GW in the gap between the wedding and reception... Unless he's on his XBox *evil grin*

So I bid you ladies adeiu for now and hope to see plenty of pretty Dannys when I come back. Until then, Blue Eyes!

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...6wbzb/s640x480
                        CONGRATULATIONS!

Have a fabulous wedding And no X-boxes on the honeymoon.... wait, there's a joke in there I know it....

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

Congrats, Mazz!! Live, love, enjoy life!!

Danny will be here waiting for you when you get back.

Comment

CONGRATS MAZZ!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

My best friend is actually getting married tomorrow, too, so I won't be around much this weekend (if at all). Must be that time of year.

Even Danny's happy for you:

Have a WONDERFUL Day!!!

Kerri

Comment

Congrats Mazz!!!!!!

I wish for you a day (and life) of no worries, plenty of happiness and tons of memories!!
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Things are waaaaaaaay too quiet in here...... Where'd everyone go? I'm still sick, so I have an excuse! Guess I'll just have to post a few pics to make myself feel better!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ue/Image17.jpg
                                Mmmmmmmm...... Starting to feel better already!
                                I'm not!!! GAH! Chin Gerbil!

Stupid Photobucket... *grumble grumble*

Comment

Working...
                                X