No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... I must be purer than Kliggs, I didn't even realise that!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Thank gawd our gal Foxy is here to point out the true underlying psychological meaning of that scene... (And I thought it was just ME.)
      Nope, just thee, me, assorted various Hussies, oh, and RDA.
      I can't imagine he didn't know what he was up to. Naughty man.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        Blinkin' 'eck, Mazz, it looks even more in need of Freudian analysis as a GIF!
        "Oi! Jack! Leave the flagpole alone!"
        ROFL!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          *cackles*

you know, she'll only post her badge again not that I mind it, it is a piece of sheer genius

Dee Dee. I didn't congratulate you immediately, for I felt you required something a little more special for your 1,000th post. I have been meaning to make this for some time, and I now have. So, for you... and for everyone else of course I give you the FlagBoy.Gif!

It's linked, because it's almost 1mb in size

Click for flagboy joy!
          (((Mazz))) *mwa, mwa, mwa*

Joy - Oh Joy Indeed!.....

Thanks sweetie!....he's beautiful!.....

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            Great piccie!....gotta snurch that for the Pants Emporium!....
            Been neglecting my duties lately.....*polishes up sign on door*.....
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nut/deedee.jpg
            Hmmm...must decide what position I would like to apply for....

Comment

I have lots of really safe places where I put my assorted to do lists, but unfortunately I often forget where that "really safe place" IS.

So not only so I start paper lists and yellow sticky notes lists, I also start sticky computer notes lists and word doc lists. Which I then immediately forget what I have named and cannot locate ever again....

Sigh.

I am determined not to turn into one of those people who has to leave themselves voicemail messages to remember to do things.
              I finally started saving my lists on my desktop with the name "To-Do List"...now if I could just remember to open the list... I have also been known to e-mail myself a reminder to do something... and then not check my e-mail when I get home. *sigh*

But, alas... I can't be bothered with to-do lists today. Not one, but TWO hussies have broken the 1,000 post mark, and for this, there must be much celebration!

CONGRATULATIONS, DEEDEE!!

Looks like Daniel started celebrating a little early...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Still dusting down the sign as we speak!....

Guys I want to green you all for your Congrats and all the lovely siggies, piccies and manips you've made for me.....some of you will get green sooner than others cos I have to spread my lurve around...but I'll try and get to you all even if it's after I get back from my break away next week...

I feel a bit embarrassed at how many posts I've accrued in such a short time but I've had such a wonderful 3 months on here and have made so many lovely friends that I'm afraid you're stuck with me for a bit longer!....

Dee Dee xx

And We Never Close!.....
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Thank gawd our gal Foxy is here to point out the true underlying psychological meaning of that scene... (And I thought it was just ME.)
                  *giggle* *giggle* *snort* Me too!! Isn't that terrible!!!!????

Comment

Noone has posted in here in nearly two hours? I'm shocked I shall make up for it. I just got done with Fire and Water.

There's a little story that goes with this. When I got my big swanky pile of SG1 dvds the other week, I didn't check the dvds in each case. So I just thought I had most of seasons 2-4 and a few eps of S1 for good measure. So I grab a dvd to watch 'Serpent's Lair', and put it in the player to find that it's actually Disc 3 of the Season 1 boxset, and I have Fire and Water (among others) both very good, and very bad (I don't have Prisoners or Gamekeeper as I thought ). Anyhow, I watched it and capped as I went.

Time for Wet Daniel?

Dee Dee, you're supposed to wash the pants AFTER they've taken them off, not BEFORE

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      I feel a bit embarrassed at how many posts I've accrued in such a short time but I've had such a wonderful 3 months on here and have made so many lovely friends that I'm afraid you're stuck with me for a bit longer!....

Dee Dee xx
                      Yeah, I know what you mean. I think I had 50 posts just yesterday. Didn't seem like so many at the time...

I echo your sentiment. Time flies when you're surrounded by such wonderful, creative people, especially when they not only tolerate your weird quirks & obsessions, but understand and feed them!

*sigh* GROUP HUG!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

meimei, you read my mind. I have some choice neckshots coming up soon for you

Comment

and alaskhah! it's like a communal brain in here

Comment

"Food or magnets? I'll have magnets"

Comment

ahh, here you are meimei

Comment

"I trust magnets"

you can't make that up, you really can't

Comment

Working...
                                X