Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    You're too good to me Mazz!....I think I need to open another Photobucket account very very soon!....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

More neck, Mazz... You've been a really bad girl...

*grins*

Comment

[cough]cod-piece[/cough]
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Ok, I think I am now done.

((((all the hussies)))) for your kind words and cheer up pics.

653 pictures in FIAD gallery here as thanks.

Perhaps, Legacy next? Mmmm, shower wet daniel
          Thanks for all these Mazz, and Legacy sounds great to me.

How's the ulcer doing? You can get stronger remedies than bonjella from the chemist, if it's still bothering you (though tomorrow being a Bank Holiday sort of puts the kibosh on that).
          And any news on the wedding dress? If the worse comes to the worse, go down Brick Lane and buy a swish salwar kamize, they are reasonably cheap but look utterly divine.

FF
          sigpic

Comment

Because I've been gaily replying away I hadn't even noticed that I've neared the 1000 post mark so for my final 2 or 3 posts I'm going to play a sort of "pin the tail on the donkey" ...in other words I'm going to click on a photobucket page, shut my eyes and click on a piccie and post it!....Random Danny!.....

Here goes....where she lands nobody knows!.....

Not bad for a first attempt!...

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
              Thanks for all these Mazz, and Legacy sounds great to me.

How's the ulcer doing? You can get stronger remedies than bonjella from the chemist, if it's still bothering you (though tomorrow being a Bank Holiday sort of puts the kibosh on that).
              And any news on the wedding dress? If the worse comes to the worse, go down Brick Lane and buy a swish salwar kamize, they are reasonably cheap but look utterly divine.

FF
              thanks, frostfox ((ff)) Amazingly, the bonjela seemed to do the trick, it hasn't hurt at all today. It has been there for a few days though, so perhaps my body was already healing it.

I went for a look for a dress today with my friend, but couldn't find anything at all. I think i'm just going to use the fabric I have and make a skirt and top, much simpler than the dress pattern I have. What can I say, I'm just lazy!

And before I go too far off topic, I'd better keep meimei sweet. I don't want her ravaging all of the clones

Comment

Hey....Mazz....great run on FIAD! Great Daniel episode! I'm either droolin' or cryin'.....or both......when I'm watchin' that ep.

I love this pic. Daniel looks absolutely sexy in here. I like to pretend that I'm Sha're. Just thought of my hand touching that beautiful skin of his gets me all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

here's a sneaky glimpse of neck here

and this one... just looks like he's resigned to his fate and is waiting for you...

*stashes daniel clones away safely whilst meimei is distracted*

*pauses*

*shoves shep clones in with daniel just for fun*

Comment

Random Piccie No. 2....

And I managed to get Pants in!....phewww!...

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic

Comment

More Daniel booty!
                      sigpic

Comment

*Mei Mei dives in after the Daniel clones....*

Ooops... Sorry, Shep! I didn't mean to... Well, maybe I should try that again... *grins*

*runs from PG paddle only to smack head on into it*

Comment

Oooooo 999......whatever will the final one be?.... And is Daniel looking skywards for inspiration.....

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Jack: Another Pond Hussy milestone?
                            Daniel: Yeah... Dee Dee... And you know how she'll celebrate?
                            Jack: With your pants...

Comment

Oh well.....here goes!.......shaking in my boots here!....

ROFLMAO....it landed in between two!...so I'm going to post them both!....

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised....and it's a double double thunker!...

BLUE PANTS!!

AND....

FLAGBOY!!

Dee Dee xx *wipes sweat off brow*
                              sigpic

Comment

I went for a look for a dress today with my friend, but couldn't find anything at all. I think i'm just going to use the fabric I have and make a skirt and top, much simpler than the dress pattern I have. What can I say, I'm just lazy!

Mazz, if you lived within a day's drive of me, I'd be there in a shot to make your wedding dress. If you'd let me that is. I haven't done a wedding dress in so long. Just did some mother of the groom clothes that had a rave debut, but it's just not a wedding dress...

Lovely caps btw! Those desert robes piccies with the TEETH do me in every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X