No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL! That's why I never make to-do lists...on paper that is...just in my head...I lose them otherwise.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Did you think of putting the list in a visible place so you don't have to look for it, or does that make too much sense?

J: Daniel I would hide that neck; Meimei is on the premises.
      I have to agree with meimei on that one... I always put my lists in a place "where I won't forget it", but inevitably I do...

Maybe if I gave it to my Daniel clone, then if I lost it, at least it would be his fault & not mine

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Did you think of putting the list in a visible place so you don't have to look for it, or does that make too much sense?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...sigpic/jd5.jpg

J: Daniel I would hide that neck; Meimei is on the premises.
        LOL! If you could see my desk, you would understand the need to find the list before you are able to do anything with it...

And Mei Mei has been lurking all day... There just hasn't been anyone in here to play with so I snurched a Daniel clone and spent the day with him and the Jack clone...

Daniel: Jack? Where are you? Why did you leave me here alone with Mei Mei? Jack??

Comment

yea true...give it to Danny clone and then it is his responsibility...how evil of you
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
            yea true...give it to Danny clone and then it is his responsibility...how evil of you
            Hey, being disorganized doesn't indicate a lack of intelligence! Oh! If he loses the list, can I ... I don't know, send him to the corner or something...?

D: I know that list is here SOMEwhere!

Comment

'kay, please pardon the random thunking... It is, after all, the weekend!

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                ROFL! That's why I never make to-do lists...on paper that is...just in my head...I lose them otherwise.
                Ah, but the memory ain't what it used to be... You have to be able to remember the to-do's... So hence, paper lists... Of course, there's the PDA, but then I forget to take it with me. So it's at work when I'm at home, or it's at home when I'm at work... So the only thing that I can remember is the url for the Gateworld forum...

Wait, there's an idea... PM my lists to myself... Then I can always find it!!!

Daniel: She really is one of yours, isn't she?
                Jack: Yep...
                Daniel: I bet you even understood what she just said.
                Jack: 'Fraid so...

Comment

Comment

oh and that's nice double thunk
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

*double thunk*
                        sigpic

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do i see that hah jsut past 1000 posts

yeay hah... CONGRATS
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Ice cream for everyone!!!

(anyone want to help him get that ice cream off his face...?

Comment

Good morning all.....cold seems to be at the "hacking cough" stage so with a bit of luck we should be clear for Tuesday!....

CONGRATS ON 1000 POSTS ALASKHAH!!

Have a multi-thunk from WoO to celebrate

(as usual from Mazz's great collection - ta very muchly)

(With a bit of luck, between sneezing, coughing, ironing and sorting clothes to pack I'll join you in "The Grand Plus Club" today.. )

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                Thanks! Ice cream for everyone!!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...niel/H-D04.jpg
                                (anyone want to help him get that ice cream off his face...?
                                With that face?.....ask a silly question!...

Oh dear I think I've overdosed on SG episodes...I actually dreamt Fire and Water last night....still wet Daniel....can't ask better than that can you really?....

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X