No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok - I'm not sure if you guys have a whump thread (I'm sure you do somewhere) but Michael knows about it (I told him some of my online friends are Danny whumpers) and he said "That's creepy" I'll let you know when my photos are uploaded - although they're not great.

Comment

My pants contribution........

LEATHER......PANTS!
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

*cries*

I am 30 miles away from MS and I can't be at the con. Additionally, I have a mouth ulcer from stress. I haven't enough money to live this month. I almost cancelled my wedding last night. My wedding is next week and my dress isn't made. And someone just red dinged me for no reason at all.

I am going to console myself by finishing off my capping of FIAD. Right after some tea and cake.

Comment

Nicely snug (in all the right places) bell-bottom pants
          sigpic

Comment

*sings*

THE BEARD IS GONE, THE BEARD IS GOOOOONNNEEE!!!! ABDA UNITE AND REJOIIIIICCCEEEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
              *cries*

I am 30 miles away from MS and I can't be at the con. Additionally, I have a mouth ulcer from stress. I haven't enough money to live this month. I almost cancelled my wedding last night. My wedding is next week and my dress isn't made. And someone just red dinged me for no reason at all.

I am going to console myself by finishing off my capping of FIAD. Right after some tea and cake.

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...0w045/s640x480
              Awww.... and ouch to the ulcer!.....and to the red dinger......BIG BIG (((Mazz)))

Dee Dee xx

And one from Danny......

And if they make London next year....you and me babes!....They won't know what's hit 'em!....
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                Awww.... and ouch to the ulcer!.....and to the red dinger......BIG BIG (((Mazz)))

Dee Dee xx

And one from Danny......

And if they make London next year....you and me babes!....They won't know what's hit 'em!....
                ((Dee Dee)) thank hon, I got my bonjela to hand so the ulcer is less troublesome. They better come to the UK next year I am going to meet that man if it takes me the rest of my life

CRUNCHY OR SMOOTH, MICHAEL, CRUNCHY OR SMOOTH?

Comment

Ahahaha.

So, I've bowed to the fashion of the sloganizer, and I cracked up when I posted in OT just now... My sloganizer gave me 'Daniel Jackson - Pure Lust'

You're telling me, babes

Edit: 'Enjoy Daniel Jackson' 'Do you know Daniel Jackson?'

I love this sloganizer. It's so naughty!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

Edit: 'Enjoy Daniel Jackson' 'Do you know Daniel Jackson?'
                    *sighs*...oh we do ....we do enjoy!.....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Am going to do a couple of random glances before I go to bed....am all stuffed up and my eyes are hurting .....I can't wait to shut them and see my "dream Daniel" as I nod off...

Dee Dee xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Love this one!......

*bangs head on desk muttering "only 50 miles away from me"*....

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic

Comment

My final one for the night from Meridian....as we'll be away when they show this on Sky next week I'm taking the DVD and we're all going to watch it on the laptop.....and I will disgrace myself in front of my son by bawling my eyes out again!....

Goodnight all and may you each have shiny happy Daniel dreams...

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                            My final one for the night from Meridian....as we'll be away when they show this on Sky next week I'm taking the DVD and we're all going to watch it on the laptop.....and I will disgrace myself in front of my son by bawling my eyes out again!....

Goodnight all and may you each have shiny happy Daniel dreams...

Dee Dee xx
                            Sweet dreams, hope you feel better in the morning.

FF, also off to bed (if the cat can be pursaded to share...)
                            sigpic

Comment

((((((((((Mazz)))))))))) I'm so sorry about your ulcer. My condolences, hon.

Here's Daniel to make you feel better......

sigpic

Comment

*swoon*!!! OMG, that's enough to make anyone feel better!

Comment

Working...
                                X