Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson

How's that for a bicep run? (I almost typed in "fun"...talk about a Freudian slip )

Oh.....my.....I think I'm gonna need a cup coffee after that.
    ehehe, I almost completely mistyped 'thunking' in the RDA thread... more f and less th and you can guess the rest

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      SESHATTTTT!!! love love love the avatar!

in honour of that and your fabulous, 1800 posts, here is a little treat for you:

a preview of the FIAD caps, done just now, just for you... they're the shots at the start where Sha're hits him with the ribbon device
      Ooooohhhh....cool!! SNURCHED!! Thank you!!
      Love getting more goodies for the Zats folder...or should I say, Shots folder...

Congrats Mazz on 800 Posts!!

Last edited by Seshat; 26 May 2005, 04:03 PM. Reason: I can't seem to center worth a darn...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Don't mind Tame... She's been into mushrooms and herding chickens in the Off Topic threads... Throw in the fact that the male gatelet graduated and she's suffering from almost empty nest syndrome...

Well, then Finger Bicep almost makes sense...
        (((MM))))) Thank you for your understanding

and for the fact that you are still standing there..........says wonderful things about your character that you aren't afraid to be seen with me...........

Oh HEY WAIT!!!! Did you do anything I should know about???? Are you trying to use me as a shield???
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson

How's that for a bicep run? (I almost typed in "fun"...talk about a Freudian slip )

Oh.....my.....I think I'm gonna need a cup coffee after that.
          *sigh*....Thank you so very much Sue....Just what the *Dr* ordered..... Take two or three or four or twelve Biceps and see him in an hour

Wonderful run of those arms
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh yes, just before I run off to bed. I found this SG Alliance cap a while ago on one of the game sites. Very much looking forward to the game coming out. Anyhoo, as soon as I saw it, I did a very undignified squee type of thing, like 'OMFGDANIELJACKSON' or something. Yup, you get to control Danny in the game If only real life was like it

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              (((MM))))) Thank you for your understanding

and for the fact that you are still standing there..........says wonderful things about your character that you aren't afraid to be seen with me...........

Oh HEY WAIT!!!! Did you do anything I should know about???? Are you trying to use me as a shield???
              ((((((Tame)))))))

I'll always stand by you... From the point of view of the pond hussies, it's probably your character that would suffer in association with the crazed neck biting woman...

Daniel: Did she just call herself the "crazed neck...."
              Jack: I think so...
              Daniel: So she does have moments of lucidity that allow her to recognize...
              Jack: Don't push it...

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

...And RELAX!

Hope that was good. I tried to pick captures we don't usually see. As always, feel free to snurch from the full gallery - 564 captures - here ... list of episodes I have is here for any requests. I think FIAD is next on my agenda though, expect to see that some time this weekend.
                \

Awesome First Ones pics!!!! I am really looking forward to the FIAD caps. THANKS
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Whispering...
                  Jack: Did you hear?
                  Daniel: Hear what?
                  Jack: Kliggins is at post number 4999...
                  Daniel: Really?
                  Jack: Yeah, but she's offline right now.
                  Daniel: Jack, why are we whispering?
                  Jack: I dunno...

Comment

I noticed that about kligs this morning. When she went offline before making 5000, I thought, what the....!!!

I sure hope she's planning a great post for 5000, making us wait like this.
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Well, it looks like I won't be winning anything from the charity auction. All the pics I would have liked are all now out of my comfort range. As much as I would have luved Michael as Hamlet, I'm not about to pay over $200 (or even $300 as one pic is currently at). I like Michael and I like Shakespeare, but not that much.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Good for you! Don't get sucked into those auctions! IT'S NOT HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't look so glum, I'm proud of you!
                        Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Well that's a bummer DJF. But on the bright side, the charity benefits.

Here, it's not Hamlet, but it is freshly capped and similarly melodramatic...

Comment

It is a little early here for blue eyes friday, but it is friday in most of the world already so... This pic also has a slight element of Evil Danny that I couldn't resist!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!
                            (Time in a bottle by Jim Croce)

Comment

And here is a blue eyes without glasses so we can all get a better look. Hope you all like!!!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!

Comment

Now, so I can get to 40 posts before I get to sleep, more beautiful eyes!

(40 posts seems so puny compared to the rest of you. Happily after my final friday it will be my summer and I will be able to stay up late caping and posting to my hearts content!!! )

Comment

Working...
                                X