Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Thank you, Kas for the treat!! I got to see the short promo last night - did anyone else catch it?
    I second those thanks! .....I'm not sure if there was any promo over here - well I didn't see it as I wasn't watching any tv last night .....but those piccies have really cheered me up .....am off in an hour to go to my friend's funeral so need all the nice thunks and piccies I can get.....especially later on when I get back....

Got to go get ready now so here's one of my fav bandana pics ....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      Got to go get ready now so here's one of my fav bandana pics ....
      Dee Dee xx
      Well then, first here's a hug>>(((((Dee Dee)))))

Then a BANDANA! for Dee Dee:

Will be thinking of you today, sweetie.

Comment

Oh, Dee Dee, my thoughts will be with you today. ((((((Dee Dee))))))

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
          Hi guys, told Sue over in the Ben thread that I'd post some caps of Michael in the Promo which aired last night if no-one had yet... Hope you enjoy!

thanks for posting those they are gorgeous! he looks gorgeous with the beard
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
            thanks for posting those they are gorgeous! he looks gorgeous with the beard
            I agree. At first I wasn't sure about the beard. But, as I've seen more pictures and saw it in person (though it wasn't as full as it is in some pictures), I'm liking it.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              I agree. At first I wasn't sure about the beard. But, as I've seen more pictures and saw it in person (though it wasn't as full as it is in some pictures), I'm liking it.
              i know i saw the promo last night and ended doing a really quick transcript at the another forum i hang out at! but i could not get enough of staring at MS and the beard

and in the eps. coming up it suits daniel! so i am happy he looks so totally gorgeous!
              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                Me too, DJF! Although, the scruffy look MS had going in the interview bits with CB was actually the scruffy Daniel I prefer, more so than the fuller beard. The ep clips were so short that I haven't seen enough of the real beard to know one way or another. I just hate to hide that baby face that I know is underneath (Like they care what I think anyway... )

Some scruffy, for fun...

Comment

(((((((dee dee)))))))

have a tied daniel. you can untie him, if you really want to.

Edit, which reminds me. I did a stationery order this morning, and I was meant to order these things called Zip Clips (for making up files). Without thinking, I wrote down Zip Ties!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Hi guys, told Sue over in the Ben thread that I'd post some caps of Michael in the Promo which aired last night if no-one had yet... Hope you enjoy!

kes thanks again for posting and gave you credit for doing the cappies i posted one at another forum i hang out at to show the UKERS what they are missing out on are we allowed to use the piccies in siggys?? you are first to post these delicious pics <i hate i can't do cappies envy those who know how> and as i said giving full and undying gratitude to you
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

Glad you all liked seeing the caps... yep, go right ahead, use them for siggies & anything you wish. Posted them for everyone's enjoyment... I, in turn, thank those who got the promos up online so promptly for us to enjoy and provide me with the opportunity to make caps.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        Glad you all liked seeing the caps... yep, go right ahead, use them for siggies & anything you wish. Posted them for everyone's enjoyment... I, in turn, thank those who got the promos up online so promptly for us to enjoy and provide me with the opportunity to make caps.
                        aw thanks and i am still drooling over the cappies and the promo! can you tell i really want season 9 to begin real soon! it was enough of a taste of the season to get me so pumped up for it
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

For Dee Dee's return (since I won't be here then) More Bandana!!

Plus it works for Teal'c & Danny You-Know-What.

Comment

More scruffy...plus Bandana!!

Comment

NOT a Bandana...but close enough.
                              Anyway, I just really like this one...

Comment

I'm not allowed to comment on this one, Ang knows why...

Comment

Working...
                                X